Mod Ren'Py Above the Clouds [v0.75] Multi-Mod [DA]

jtmmkg

Apr 11, 2020
Something is broken in this mod when you try and run it on the Mac version of the application. When you save a game, exit the application, reopen it, and try to load the save, it throws the below error. I tried the sequence of events on an unmodded copy, and it worked just fine, as well as with the incest patch, so it has to come down to something in the mod…

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3910, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1053, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1053, in event
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1243, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1243, in event
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 975, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 910, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loadsave.py", line 767, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2173, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2005, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1923, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Darwin-21.3.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Above The Clouds v0.4-Final
Tue Mar 29 19:01:52 2022

```

COLLUSION X

Dec 26, 2021
Something is broken in this mod when you try and run it on the Mac version of the application. When you save a game, exit the application, reopen it, and try to load the save, it throws the below error. I tried the sequence of events on an unmodded copy, and it worked just fine, as well as with the incest patch, so it has to come down to something in the mod…

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3910, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 975, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 910, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loadsave.py", line 767, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2173, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2005, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "/Applications/*Above the Clouds v0.4/AboveTheClouds.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1923, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Darwin-21.3.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Above The Clouds v0.4-Final
Tue Mar 29 19:01:52 2022

```
Same trouble :(

Reactions: jtmmkg

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 1370701

Overview:
Walkthrough & Gallery Mod for Above the Clouds

(Mod will be updated only for final versions.)

Updated: 25-08-21
Game/Creator: Mundo Games -
Modder: DarkAssassin - , & Ripson
Mod Version: 0.4-Final
Game Version: 0.4-Final
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
0.5 ?

• Angry
Reactions: Hermit76 and Balu83
Nov 1, 2018
Is the 0..4 WT works with 0.5 and above or does it crash ?
If I can at least have the WT only up to 0.4 content, that's at least it ...

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
At the risk of getting savaged for asking, the referenced game version is 0.51 Final, but the version we have is 0.5 Final.
Is this just a typo, or are we expecting a 0.51 Final version of the game to be released?

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
At the risk of getting savaged for asking, the referenced game version is 0.51 Final, but the version we have is 0.5 Final.
Is this just a typo, or are we expecting a 0.51 Final version of the game to be released?
the released version is 0.51. they missed the part to edit the thread :)