Mod Ren'Py Above the Clouds [v0.75] Multi-Mod [DA]

Sr. Thomas

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 1370701

Overview:
Walkthrough & Gallery Mod for Above the Clouds

(I am official Android porter of this game.
I get new updates before it goes live on Patreon. You will get the mod here before leaks.
Don't comment without checking please.
Oh and mod will only be updated for Final Version. Not for beta!)

Updated: 25-08-21
Game/Creator: Mundo Games -
Modder: DarkAssassin -
Mod Version: 0.51-Final
Game Version: 0.51-Final
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I love this game its so funny and quirky. Just out of curiosity if this is a beta does it mean it's a test version? I am sorry, I don't know the difference between various versions of games, I apologize for my stupid question if it's been already answered. How long does it normally take for final releases a few weeks or so?

Reactions: Punto

idrassil

Apr 21, 2021
I even checked dev's patreon for previous versions and it seems they stated as beta if its beta. Idk why current version doesn't count as final.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
I even checked dev's patreon for previous versions and it seems they stated as beta if its beta. Idk why current version doesn't count as final.
Sorry am there is no indication that it is a beta version!! I can neither save nor smell something like that. So your comment is inappropriate.
bruh! I told you I'm in direct contact with the Dev. I get the game before he even publishes on Patreon. how many fucking times I have to clarify that? should I add [Abandoned] tag? I WILL abandon the mod if people don't stop bothering me so fucking much

Screenshot_2.png
watch the date of the conversation

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
People, I think, don't mean to be a pest to Devs (game or mod) I just think they're lazy (can't read a couple pages to see the question has been answered 20 times) and, well, stupid..... :) Just put them on the ignore list and things quiet down.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Don't know if you guys follow the main thread or not, I posted links for 0.61-Final an hour ago
I just DL a little before you changed. Thought I would just wait for right version when I saw the difference and then I came here and saw your post! :ROFLMAO: Remember, we are many more that just wait than the group that comes here and ask unnecessary questions. Thanks for your work and please keep on for us patient players. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1370701

Overview:
Walkthrough & Gallery Mod for Above the Clouds

(I am official Android porter of this game.

I get new updates before it goes live on Patreon. You will get the mod here before leaks.
Don't comment without checking please.

Oh and mod will only be updated for Final Version. Not for beta!)

Updated: 25-08-21
Game/Creator: Mundo Games -
Modder: DarkAssassin -
Mod Version: 0.51-Final
Game Version: 0.51-Final
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:
thx for the mod update~ :giggle:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
might I humbly request an alternate download link to mega please?

First there was the geo locking that didn't allow Mega to even open in my country. Now its telling me i would go over my dl limit buy downloading a <3mb when i haven't used mega in ages for the aforementioned geolocking issue. :(

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
might I humbly request an alternate download link to mega please?

First there was the geo locking that didn't allow Mega to even open in my country. Now its telling me i would go over my dl limit buy downloading a <3mb when i haven't used mega in ages for the aforementioned geolocking issue. :(
added in attachments

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Devilrv

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
i notice a file in this mod similar to that of the Ipatch... does this mod do the same as the Ipatch or should i download and use both? the features or about have no mention of incest.