we51nat0r

Apr 20, 2021
I liked this game and I completely get what the dev was doing but damm it was hard for me to play.....it was like eating a bag of sugar, drinking a pot of coffee, and crushing a six pack......just to random and crazy for me personally....I do hope the dev keeps working though because I do love some of the renders and the characters...Im looking at you Hannah....just pls slow it down for ppl with already fried brains like me :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaxRichard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I liked this game and I completely get what the dev was doing but damm it was hard for me to play.....it was like eating a bag of sugar, drinking a pot of coffee, and crushing a six pack......just to random and crazy for me personally....I do hope the dev keeps working though because I do love some of the renders and the characters...Im looking at you Hannah....just pls slow it down for ppl with already fried brains like me :)
Game has been abandoned if you didn't notice the tag, so it's going to slow down a lot. :devilish:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
It's not unusual for some games to get the abandoned tag and later loose it again from time to time. It's not the end of the world.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 203 Votes