RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Just wondering...do they deliberately make every father character in these VNs a dick to the MC, so you don't feel bad about sleeping with your mum?
"Above the Clouds" already stands out by having the father not be dead. And even more, he is developed as a character beyond being purely an antagonist/roadbloack. I'm personally still hoping that someone eventually will make a good happy family sharing game... but I'm not holding my breath.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just wondering...do they deliberately make every father character in these VNs a dick to the MC, so you don't feel bad about sleeping with your mum?
Mauser45, this phenomenon was decomposed and explained by Sigmund Freud in the nineteenth century in his work "The Oedipus Complex".
"Above the Clouds" already stands out by having the father not be dead. And even more, he is developed as a character beyond being purely an antagonist/roadbloack. I'm personally still hoping that someone eventually will make a good happy family sharing game... but I'm not holding my breath.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 11, 2021
I felt bad for the father in Milfy City. It was the creator of the game who ended up being a dick. The dad in that game represents so many blue pilled boobs who get divorce raped and cheated on out of the blue and don't know what hit them.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Is it wrong of me that l'm hoping the reason MC is dead is because he finally gets to hook up with Hannah at the end and she pulls out some creepy old dagger to turn him into a surprise ritual sacrifice? :LOL:

Jun 20, 2018
OMFH, this is absolutely one of my favorite games. I almost can't stop giggling and even come close to tearing from all the laughter. Mundo is a genius with this type of humor. Although, did anyone else notice the strange loss of sound (music or effects) once Hannah arrives with Minion the morning after the MC repays Lucy's debt? Once the discussion starts with Lucy's exposed breasts, I no longer hear any sound in the game. Since this is beta, is this going to be added for v0.5 final?
Yes, it is.

man i wish i waited for the final version rather then the beta, doesnt feel right without the silly audio. but regardless good update.
Yeah, the audio in Mundo's work is so masterful that I'm waiting!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Guys I don't know about you but I think I'm in love with Lucy lol I know other girls like Evelyn Hannah Mia are beautiful and attractive but big sister Lucy is different I love her way and her personality this is one of my favorite scenes even not seeing her boobs it was very sexy to be exposed to the public i like that side of her i hope there will be more of this in the future :devilish::p
Screenshot_20220731-141524~2.png Screenshot_20220731-141432~2.png Screenshot_20220731-141552~2.png

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
I had to google it so that says it all.
Why? Is there any similarities?
I'm a year late :cool: But yes the similarities are the clever and hilarious writing. However, I would absolutely not recommend the show to anyone I didn't know very well.

darkstealler

Feb 13, 2019
uhh my game ended at morning time in Lucy room when Hanna intrude, and my version is 0.5, so did my game broken or i cant find the new content ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
uhh my game ended at morning time in Lucy room when Hanna intrude, and my version is 0.5, so did my game broken or i cant find the new content ?
There is definitely more than that. IDK about your game being broken, but you might need to load an earlier save. If you don't have any yourself, you might check the A page on the saves screen. Some developers do automatic saves during the game in addition to saving that players might do. If those exist, maybe one of those will load for you instead.

4.30 star(s) 202 Votes