-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh I thought devs also offered a Mac version by default. Thanks
Not all devs do, but this one does; on the OP it's not listed with an asterisk (which means unofficial), so the dev created the Mac version of this game. (And ofc, there's a Mac link on their Patreon, meaning they made it for previous versions.) Since there's still work to be done on the final for v0.5, I would guess the Mac version for that update will either come out at the same time or shortly thereafter. However, since I'm not the dev I can't say for certain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. NoNose

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Oh I thought devs also offered a Mac version by default. Thanks
Most of them do, but some only do so for the final version, as beta's are meant for testing. Othertimes it depends on the one who leaked the release here.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That save worked for me, with the same issue of not getting past version 4 end.
However, no sound! :(
Sounds in this game are the best!
Any workaround? Or I'll just wait for final version. Next week. Yay! Awesome game!
I noticed the same with this latest part, but that should be added for the final version. Since this was the beta release, it didn't have all of that yet.

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
since there has been quite a bit of discussion about this topic, though i cant seem find a definite answer, i'll just ask this year old question: will this be a true harem game or will you be forced to share?

Mundo Games

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
since there has been quite a bit of discussion about this topic, though i cant seem find a definite answer, i'll just ask this year old question: will this be a true harem game or will you be forced to share?
Some choices will affect a "scene" only, while another choice will affect a certain event later in the game only. But some of the choices won't change much in the game until the endings. The game will have a lot of endings, harem is one of them.
I hope that clarify things.

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
So basically two Main LI's do erotic shows for money.
no nudity unless you want it to have, but still a pretty huge turn-off for me personally.
could have easily been a choice that was avoidable but it isn't for some reason.
i dont know what to think of that, the game was really cool up to that point

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
no nudity unless you want it to have, but still a pretty huge turn-off for me personally.
could have easily been a choice that was avoidable but it isn't for some reason.
Yeah I don't want to see that.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Which one's was it?

Reactions: Multi27

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
How much longer till this game is complete? Is there a lot more to this story? Or is it way off from being over?

stefanino

Nov 17, 2021
Dude, i'm trying not to take the beta version, to get full experience but i'm waiting, i'm waiting... Really love this game but would love to see just the final version, instead of beta version. Same for all the (good) games here. Just a personnal thought. Let's hope...

Reactions: mo69az and Ara-sH
4.30 star(s) 206 Votes