Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
This game is a lot more funnier than i had Anticipated.

A close second to Power Vaccum.

Nobody Beats Catherine and her quest to win all the Love!! BY any means Necessary.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Loving the Game, just started from the beginning.
This is one of those games that is a happy surprise when started after a good amount of updates.
The comedy, effects, and sound are top-tier, in my opinion. Thanks, Mundo Games

Soapbox: some members complain about not having an option to avoid anal action.
(A simple "hey, I'm not into that stuff," and that variable carries through the game?)
:unsure: It's not simple...create your own game.

Last edited:

Mundo Games

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Loving the Game, just started from the beginning.
This is one of those games that is a happy surprise when started after a good amount of updates.
The comedy, effects, and sound are top-tier, in my opinion. Thanks, Mundo Games

Soapbox: some members complain about not having an option to avoid anal action.
(A simple "hey, I'm not into that stuff," and that variable carries through the game?)
:unsure: It's not simple...create your own game.
Let me add to that, there is only one anal scene so far and it's OPTIONAL, no consequences of doing it or not doing it.
Yes there is some talking about anal, buttholes etc and all of that are mostly for comedic purposes.
I noticed some complains when I went a little too far with it in 0.4 so I dialed it down in 0.5.
Keep in mind that this is an unfinished product and in development. When I finish the game, I will go back and polish/edit/re-arrange/add or remove content to the game as a whole to be enjoyable for as many people as possible.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Probably won't get Ember most likely.
I think you're probably right, although given that Lily died * it's possible more of the same could befall others if they aren't accepted. It doesn't necessarily follow, since that was automatic and outside of any decisions a player could make, but the fact that it happened in what otherwise is mostly back-to-back comedy would seem to hint at the possibility.

Also, given that the MC was told by Helen that he somehow circumvented all plans "heaven" (or whatever) had, I wonder how serious the results of his actions — including things not affecting Lily or Millie — might actually have been. Then again, since it is mostly straight comedy, it might not be very serious at all. (I do doubt it will be that heavy, however.)

*At least that's what Millie said. But I'm not convinced she's necessarily a reliable source of information. She can only relate what she believes she's experienced; eyewitness testimony is notoriously one of the least reliable evidences that can be used for truth.

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think you're probably right, although given that Lily died * it's possible more of the same could befall others if they aren't accepted. It doesn't necessarily follow, since that was automatic and outside of any decisions a player could make, but the fact that it happened in what otherwise is mostly back-to-back comedy would seem to hint at the possibility.

Also, given that the MC was told by Helen that he somehow circumvented all plans "heaven" (or whatever) had, I wonder how serious the results of his actions — including things not affecting Lily or Millie — might actually have been. Then again, since it is mostly straight comedy, it might not be very serious at all. (I do doubt it will be that heavy, however.)

*At least that's what Millie said. But I'm not convinced she's necessarily a reliable source of information. She can only relate what she believes she's experienced; eyewitness testimony is notoriously one of the least reliable evidences that can be used for truth.
I was enjoying the comedy but I have to admit that things with Millie have gone too far. It's just not funny.

If we do take her word, she's just watched her sister get killed and lost her entire reason for being because the Mc fucked up and while that bit is played for laughs she's then abused, treat like shit and humiliated by everyone. I didn't find any of that funny. It just made me think the MC was a cunt.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I was enjoying the comedy but I have to admit that things with Millie have gone too far. It's just not funny.

If we do take her word, she's just watched her sister get killed and lost her entire reason for being because the Mc fucked up and while that bit is played for laughs she's then abused, treat like shit and humiliated by everyone. I didn't find any of that funny. It just made me think the MC was a cunt.
Yeah, that would be pretty shitty if true. I wonder, though, if the MC is assuming the effect of his shart is the cause, when in reality it might just simply be that they encountered superior strength from the Order of Chaos that attacked them, resulting in that outcome.

I hope that's true, especially b/c as you say, the MC's been a douche to her since. I get the whole lack of trust thing, but it's possible to show empathy and be much more compassionate while at the same time staying on your guard against a possible deception. And, ultimately, I continue to hold out a sliver of hope that Lily is still alive. Sadly it's probably not true, but I can dream.

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
ahhh the last I played was the 0.4 beta. I see the next patch means I gotta start a new game. Im thinking of waiting as long as possible before getting this game again so theres lots more new content.

Reactions: Anotheracc

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, every time she opens her mouth I’m like, “Unless you’re about to put this cock in there you might as well close it because I’m not going to trust a word you say anyway.” :sneaky:
That's close to what I think, but I'm more like, "The only thing I want to come out of your mouth are the words 'Gaman dekinai!', and only if they're followed by your panties on the floor, and my hand slapping your ass cheeks till you tremble." (To be clear, that's not a fetish of mine; it's only b/c she is who she is.)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 206 Votes