laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1687282315233.png

Dev Update #26

Hello There!

The release will be delayed for a few more days, I have a family situation, which is the main reason for this update delay. There is not much left to do to finish the release, so I'll release it as soon as it's done, I'll let guys know a day or two before.

I'm really sorry for the delays, and I'll try to be more consistent with the future updates and release dates. It's just that a few things happened at the same time in my personal life.

Anyway, three or four more updates left for this game, and as I said before, I'm planning to work on them and release them this year, give or take a month or two.

I'll leave you guys with this small preview, the plot thickens, stay tuned!

Thank you everyone for your continuous support!
Mundo

alphamenzo

May 7, 2020
View attachment 2711095

Dev Update #26

Hello There!

The release will be delayed for a few more days, I have a family situation, which is the main reason for this update delay. There is not much left to do to finish the release, so I'll release it as soon as it's done, I'll let guys know a day or two before.

I'm really sorry for the delays, and I'll try to be more consistent with the future updates and release dates. It's just that a few things happened at the same time in my personal life.

Anyway, three or four more updates left for this game, and as I said before, I'm planning to work on them and release them this year, give or take a month or two.

I'll leave you guys with this small preview, the plot thickens, stay tuned!

Thank you everyone for your continuous support!
Mundo
So its not in the next 1-2 days.......

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Piat

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
I was supporting this guy on patreon until this shit.

"It will release in May."

May almost over- someone complains on patreon about lack of update "sorry it will be out June 10"

June 10- "sorry it will be 10 more days".

Same old fucking story man lmao.

Can't wait for his cat to get cancer on June 19 and have to postpone another 10 days.
sorry it will be a more few days :HideThePain: :KEK:

Mundo Games

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I just hope this doesn't mean there will be just 1-3 sex scenes with the main milf at the end. It'll be a huge disappointment.
That's probably the case, but after I'm done with all the updates, I'll add more scenes for everyone and even add some early sexual progression scenes too.
I'll go over the whole game, polish and add scenes, fix the numerous grammar mistakes etc.
There is a scene in the next update for her, so probably like 3 or 4 more.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Please give the mom more than one sex scene. I'm not going to point fingers, but last game like this I played was developed for years only for the mom's story to literally end after only one sex scene.
I hoped this wouldn't happen. :cry:

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021

Mundo
My advice is to not make such statements because this might come back to bite you in future if you are unable to do so. You can just say that future updates will take shorter time as everybody else does and its kinda safe to say so, saying 1-2 months and then not being able to stand on it will affect your rep and you will fall into the same category of excuses and money milking devs which I wouldn't want you to fall into.

Best of Luck

Last edited:

d0n1br@

Jan 30, 2023
A typical game where, at best, at the end of it, you manage to fuck the main milf once or twice, if you are very lucky. In this case this is a mom. What some developers don't do to get their often scraps into Steam as soon as possible and start sculpting a new game from scratch, where usually there will be nothing really serious in terms of content for 1-2 years again.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
A typical game where, at best, at the end of it, you manage to fuck the main milf once or twice, if you are very lucky. In this case this is a mom. What some developers don't do to get their often scraps into Steam as soon as possible and start sculpting a new game from scratch, where usually there will be nothing really serious in terms of content for 1-2 years again.
#Yawn

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes