Fappable One

May 14, 2020
My jaw dropped when I saw the Abandoned tag in my Watched thread for this game
Don't know how to process this :unsure:
One of the last games that would get that tag imo

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I will not believe this is abandoned, some games were abandoned for like a year before getting the tag, the last update of this was like what? 6 months ago?
yeah I don't give up hope unless the tag stays there for like a year or more. As ive seen some games with the tag but the dev was active in the thread from time to time.

Oct 7, 2022
Guys chill out and relax the game hasn't been abandoned..Mundo the dev already said a few days ago on discord that he just took a small break and will be back very soon..this abandoned tag is complete horseshit lol..so no need to worry coz our beloved game isnt going anywhere..:KEK::KEK::KEK:

Reactions: frankiller79

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Guys chill out and relax the game hasn't been abandoned..Mundo the dev already said a few days ago on discord that he just took a small break and will be back very soon..this abandoned tag is complete horseshit lol..so no need to worry coz our beloved game isnt going anywhere..:KEK::KEK::KEK:
Also quick look on patreon and the last post is about October renders. So like 4 months ago. Very reassuring to have dev you're paying, and not only he won't deliver, he's gone off grid without any notification.

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
Didn't take even the effort to read the posts of the last 15 minutes before huh?
to be honest - didn't.
but not my first time seeing "some time to get off" continuation into complete abandoned...
anyway. I do have a hope to see new updates soon!

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hey fellas, did this game get out of the blue ball stage? Is it fappable enough to dl with the abandoned tag?
If you read up about 8 Posts the Dev clearly states that it is not Abandoned, and yes, there is plenty of fun content. :>)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What's the rule that has been applied to mark this game as abandoned? Will anyone enlighten me, please?

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes