3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Ty and his sister Taylor are transported by a mysterious event into a world of super cops, sexy spies and an gorgeous ninja assassins battle for the control of the city of Ironhaven. Ty is recruited by the chief of police to find the only person who can send them back to their world: Doctor Tomiko Shibuya.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-18
Release Date: 2024-08-18
Developer: Lewdkitty87 - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1 - 0.9.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

bg arrival alley 26.jpg bg death.jpg bg drive to pd 07.jpg bg extra lawyer 03.jpg bg feng 16.jpg bg lawyer 00.jpg bg lawyer 06.jpg bg locker rook masturbates 02.jpg bg locker shower 13.jpg bg meanwhileTay 19.jpg bg meanwhileTay 26.jpg bg meet the chief 07c.jpg bg parade 31b.jpg bg pistol quest 21d.jpg bg pistol quest 30.jpg bg pistol quest 38.jpg bg pistol quest fight 01.jpg bg pistol quest reward 05.jpg bg skunk aftermath 02.jpg bg skunk confront 10.jpg bg tammy n ty motorpool 08.jpg bg tammy n ty motorpool drive 00.jpg bg teaser 18b.jpg bg teaser phill 00c.jpg bg teaser phill 00f.jpg new dimensional travel 03.jpg new dimensional travel 19.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
LewdKitty87 Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Uuuuuhhhh Patreon and Incest. Its A Bold Strategy Cotton, Lets See If It Pays Off.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
----------------------
Above The Law [Ep.I v0.9.1] [Lewdkitty87] - Compressed[/SIZE]

Win/Linux [266 MB]
- - - -

Mac [261 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Wont take long for this one to be banned from Patreon :KEK:
Oh well, I'm thinking it's on Patreon more for advertising reasons than financial ones and the dev isn't planning for it to last long there anyway. By the time it's banned people (at least the ones that don't know about F95) will know it exists and just sub on SS if they want to.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Ty and his sister Taylor are transported by a mysterious event into a world of
supercops, sexy spies, and a gorgeous ninja assassin who battle for control of the city of Ironhaven.
The police chief recruits Ty to find the only person who can send them back to their world: Doctor Tomiko Shibuya.​
I enlisted the help of supercops, sexy spies, and a gorgeous ninja assassin to get this overview under control, and I think we did it.
Yay, Teamwork! :sneaky: Use it if you like it.

The game looks pretty darn good.
Welcome, LewdKitty87

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote