VN Ren'Py Abandoned Abroad [v1.0.0] [NeoKnow]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
most excited for an, shes got best body. looking forward to next update. hopefully some domination gets added. Id love to boss these girls around a little.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
The dev wrote this 4 days ago so we could still be waiting a few months more, though i wouldn't really call it 'relatively soon' if it could be a few months away though;

''The release date isn't solidified yet, but depending upon my future workload, and where I want to cut the update off, I would expect it to be relatively soon - within a few months.''

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
The dev wrote this 4 days ago so we could still be waiting a few months more, though i wouldn't really call it 'relatively soon' if it could be a few months away though;

''The release date isn't solidified yet, but depending upon my future workload, and where I want to cut the update off, I would expect it to be relatively soon - within a few months.''
The game was uploaded last year September and we are months away from an update, Dudes tripping if he thinks that's "relatively soon".

Reactions: phreadom

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
any news for an update?
Dev last responded on itch.io in February saying they were working on it, but had been reworking what he made for the next update. Stated they did not want to give a definite estimate and did not want to make a Patreon since this was a hobby.

Reactions: denen
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes