• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Absolute Domination: Rework [v0.2] [RudeStudio]

2.20 star(s) 14 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Absolute Domination [v1.2] [RudeStudio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,06 GB / 500 MB - AbsoluteDomination-1.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxxx GB / 494 MB - AbsoluteDomination-1.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~16,3% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
RudeStudio you have to keep your apk file under 2 gigabytes. Preferably as small as you can make it while maintaining a reasonably good picture quality. Even if it's slightly more than 2 gigabytes (for example 2.01Gb) it won't be playable. Android hates working with large file sizes not just apks.

I saw at least a couple of people allude to this, although I saw them after that I checked the size of the file. They may or may know about it though. But those are the sort of messages that pop up when trying to install a file like that.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Actually, the story of the game is only halfway through, so there's still a lot to look forward to! And I have good news - as the game progresses, you will have the opportunity to fuck not only the teacher, the librarian, and the other girls, but to any character in the game!
About Misa, I wanted to let you know that in the game, Misa's death is a crucial part of the story and unfortunately, it cannot be changed. However, the impact of her death and the choices you make in response to it will determine the direction of the story and ultimately, whether you reach a good or bad ending.
Thank you much for playing my game... I'm still working anytime i can with this game... please wait for my next version in the future!
So you are saying there is absolutely no point in not taking advantage of her? or does she take her own life anyway if you don't touch her? I've tried going the good guy path here, but I don't seem to find anything more to do in the game. Misa and Yugo is permantently in the Library without any change, The teacher is gone from the office, Lara can't be found. If there was any more content with them I find it odd for it to be blocked because of the Misa kidnapping event.
The only change I can find is if you use your power on Misa and take advantage of her. So am I forced to do it?
Her dying kinda sucks to be honest no matter what importance it holds for the story unless she comes back that is. Other than that it's just needless.

Reactions: Look-see and jxd

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What puzzles me is, with the premise of the game and the description of the MC, where did the romance tag come from?

Personally I have only entered because of the romance and harem tags. Though I guess romance isn't something that most LIs embrace, after reading the game's plot.

For the rest, I would be interested to know if the prostitution, rape, and slave tags can be avoided.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
To circumvent the save edit protection, save the file below as "savetoken.py" and replace it with the original file found in "Absolutedomination-1.2-pc\renpy".

Provided by your friendly notepad++ user.
Thank you very much I was 1 second away from deleting the game if it weren't for your comment, I learned to edit the saves precisely because I didn't want to grind like crazy.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I have a question, in any case do you have to force "MISA"? I go to sleep and he always tells me to pay attention to misa, a question does the story go as far as that? Because if it is necessary in the story I do not understand why they leave you the option to choose.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
So you are saying there is absolutely no point in not taking advantage of her? or does she take her own life anyway if you don't touch her? I've tried going the good guy path here, but I don't seem to find anything more to do in the game. Misa and Yugo is permantently in the Library without any change, The teacher is gone from the office, Lara can't be found. If there was any more content with them I find it odd for it to be blocked because of the Misa kidnapping event.
The only change I can find is if you use your power on Misa and take advantage of her. So am I forced to do it?
Her dying kinda sucks to be honest no matter what importance it holds for the story unless she comes back that is. Other than that it's just needless.
It's horrible that they give you the option not to do it... and then you can't move forward, I think that if you are going to make another route for this you should place an announcement that the route goes there for now, if the event should happen anyway not give the option of not doing it... because to move forward I am forced to do what I was preventing... I think it is a design error

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i'm hook by the tittle, i just wish it also gonna be implemented in the story line :coffee:

2.20 star(s) 14 Votes