Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Is the game bugged on the first leash walk?
There are no shadow, no glowing spots, and you get instantly discovered from your starting position.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
do you have a save at that stage to share with us? i completed the game a really long time ago in a single run and i cant remember a bug so severe

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Sure. The game doesn't let me save during the event itself so this is as close as I could make one.
I did skip the level and play further in and the later missions do have sparkles and work like normal. It is just the first one that doesn't.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Sure. The game doesn't let me save during the event itself so this is as close as I could make one.
I did skip the level and play further in and the later missions do have sparkles and work like normal. It is just the first one that doesn't.
I founded the sparkle after going all the way to the left, then full up and for last a little to the right, but it was not easy my strikes almost reached the 3 one
1665893124674.png

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Glad to see it wasn't a bug then.
I tried going left but I couldn't do it. There's that first guy walking towards you from the left that immediately gives you a strike, and even if you get past there's a girl running circles so fast around the leftmost block that I get another strike again.

I almost reached that area in the screenshot too by going right, but there's a cop patrolling the street to the right.
Maybe I'll try to beat it again if I feel like it.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Man this girl... Not only does she make me want her so badly, she even willingly draws out the sadist in me... Top tier waifu.

Also, there's a bunch of stuff about Ending C being bugged. Someone posted a map fix of it that should say "map 33", but for those that want an ACTUAL full save, it's here:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Man this girl... Not only does she make me want her so badly, she even willingly draws out the sadist in me... Top tier waifu.

Also, there's a bunch of stuff about Ending C being bugged. Someone posted a map fix of it that should say "map 33", but for those that want an ACTUAL full save, it's here:
yeah she is best girl <3

DYMUR

Aug 7, 2022
Actually a pretty fucking good game, whenever I download anything new I set my expectations really low regarding simple narrative and character quality, but this really blowed my expectations outta the water.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
The leash walking minigame sight range genuinely makes no sense. I get wanting to do something a little more innovating in the H game space but holy shit that's just bad design. I've had guys walk right next to me who don't spot me and then fucking snipers who can see you from near the edge of the screen.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes