RPGM - Absolute Power Corruption [v0.96] [moriAPC]

1. 4.00 star(s)

meh65

Surprisingly more than expected for a demo.
    Simple map/gameplay, which is fine. It is simple in execution but could be built upon.

Not sure if the guy hired an artist or what cause the busts and sex scenes are night and day.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deathlocker

This is a winner in my book. This game is in its early stages at the time of this review. What this game lacks in artwork, it makes up for in the amount of options, dialogue, and effort that was put into it. You don't need to be a great illustrator to make a great game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

GuySavage

A diamond in the rough-- proof that a good erotic game doesn't always need grind or RPG elements, just interesting choices.

Fantastic writing-- over the top, but that seems to be the point. Art has a unique charm.

Kath is the greatest.

Edit: Added an extra star 3 months after my initial review due to very consistent and high quality updates. The developer is constantly adding more fantastic scenes and choices.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Anon21

This is super short, and the improved art isn't exactly amazing but the content that is there is good. Three stars, with one extra to encourage developer to put out more updates.

P.S. I think I'm one sister short?