MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Thanks for the kind words. I've been incredibly lucky that I was able to find a skilled artist who is also very easy to work with. That helped the project more than words can even really say. Aside from that it's just a matter of sticking with it and never slowing down. Keep writing, keep coding. Every minor thing I add to the game feels small but over the course of 7+ months, it all adds up.

For anyone else who is interested in getting into game design the most important piece of advice I can give you is to plan everything out from the start and make a good outline. Having the outline is the reason I've been able to continue working on the game this long, because I've always had an idea of what is needed next and... more importantly, I can see how close to the end I am, and I constantly see myself making progress toward completing the game.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Try doing other things or advancing Kath's plot a little bit. If you're doing the same thing repeatedly and Meradis isn't appearing, it's possible you might be doing a specific thing that doesn't increase Meradis' timer.

The timer is really short, it's only 7, and there's a LOT of things that add to it. In most of my test files, Meradis shows up within like 5-10 minutes even if I'm not trying to trigger her.

EDIT: It's also worth noting that Meradis appears on the world map. She won't just appear anywhere. Make sure you return to the world map when you are trying to get her to show up.

Mar 6, 2019
Is there a way to not turn Piney into a complete slut? The way its going right now seems like the only way to advance her story is to whore her out. Also trying to advance text fast always triggers some choice and I keep needing to exit the game and load a new save. Which I then advance the text and miss the choice again.

Reactions: Ragingrager

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Is there a way to not turn Piney into a complete slut? The way its going right now seems like the only way to advance her story is to whore her out. Also trying to advance text fast always triggers some choice and I keep needing to exit the game and load a new save. Which I then advance the text and miss the choice again.
Piney is meant to be a tutorial character who can be easily recruited and adds one extra worker to the bar, and so her role will always heavily revolve around bar activities. With that being said, you can keep exclusive access to Piney for yourself. The game even tracks this information and the text for when she gets pregnant can greatly change. For example, if you're the only person who had sex with her, the game knows this information and will treat the child as if it belongs to you specifically. There are potential swinging/sharing scenes in this game, but you always have control over who is allowed to participate.

Q: How do I fast scroll without selecting choices accidentally?
A: Press down, x, or escape. If you want to use the same button to fast scroll and select choices you can use 'z,' but don't blame me if you pick choices by accident.

Queen's sex scenes have been overlayed for several versions. If I remember correctly, it's that the missionary overlaps her belly over the on-her-knees.
Can you elaborate on this by the way? This ended up being too vague for me to investigate. The Queen has thousands of lines of code spread across multiple different events and interactions, some of these call upon other scripts and events to run those. I haven't encountered this glitch myself and it hasn't been reported by numerous users, so it might be possible that it only happens under very specific conditions or in maybe one specific instance of her scenes. If that's the case, I really need more information before I can begin looking.

Asakura15

Feb 18, 2019
can you make the slut from basement tower move to bar, so she can work and get gangbang from the other?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
can you make the slut from basement tower move to bar, so she can work and get gangbang from the other?
She can't be moved to the bar. Check the guide in the opening post for more information on what can and can't be done.

MoriAPC any new art for mom Kath ?
New scenes, no new art. At this point Kath has probably received most or all of her art.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Asia Argento

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Welbord

At this point Kath has probably received most or all of her art.

100% save please
full save plz
Sorry, I meant to catch your previous post in my last group of replies but I had trouble finding it again when I was skimming past everything. So I'm not against people sharing full saves of the game but also people generally haven't done that very much in this topic. The main reason is that it doesn't really make sense with how this game is structured... you don't actually benefit very much from having a "full" save, and in a lot of ways you just miss out on content that you could have played yourself.

It would be like requesting a "full save" of SimCity, where every square on the map is already fully developed and you only missed out on the chance to build things. Hope that clarifies why your requests are probably being ignored. If you try the game out you might understand what I mean by this. You can pretty much already do whatever you want to do in the game right away, with very few exceptions.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Asia Argento

Zirnitra

Jun 18, 2017
Can you elaborate on this by the way? This ended up being too vague for me to investigate. The Queen has thousands of lines of code spread across multiple different events and interactions, some of these call upon other scripts and events to run those. I haven't encountered this glitch myself and it hasn't been reported by numerous users, so it might be possible that it only happens under very specific conditions or in maybe one specific instance of her scenes. If that's the case, I really need more information before I can begin looking.
1603760578016.png
Hyper-preg on first interaction.

Reactions: MoriAPC
Mar 12, 2018
Honestly, the power fantasy parts and the incestuous romance/inbreeding parts almost feel like they could be two separate games on their own. There are a few games involving inbreeding multiple generations, like Strive for Power, and many which involve incest and romance, but rarely both. The closest I can think of is Insexual Awakening and Chi-Chi Miko, which are some of my favorite lewd games ever.

I'd be super interested in something like that. Like an elf who marries a human wife and has children with her, then also breeds with the resulting relatively fast-growing half-elven children for several generations. Or a human and shortstack goblins, or some other combination of short-lived and long-lived humanoids.

Last edited:
Reactions: quiboune

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
Please remove the link with Guide because is totally useless (Polyquin treat). It's written a lot of things but not the right actions to impregnate witch.....

Jul 29, 2018
Defeated Merlin, not able to reach the witch, think it's because my magic level is reading wrong (says 11); what specific magic power level is needed to get through the barrier? (Also, to impregnate Hstrvx?)

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes