Unity Abandoned Abyss [v0.4] [Magic Fingers]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
right off the bat, from the screenshots: Winner has two n's in it. I'll uh...wait a bit but keep an eye on this ^_^;; art looks nice

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
honestly, the art looks great, and the H-scenes look like they can be really good, hopefully they end up completing this game.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I like the concept, but it's quite rough at the moment. The genre has promise, particularly the breeding aspect.

moned

Sep 16, 2017
Potential, but needs a lot of work.

Game mechanics are not explained at all, and I don't mean in the nice non-handholdy way, but in the literal nothing is explained. Sometimes I can buy minions, sometimes I cannot. I can send minions on missions but I have no clue what the outcomes are of them, and what any rewards or losses, if any, were.

Also the game keeps soft-locking on the first battle. If I have too few minions I lose and get kicked to main menu, but if I have more than the opponent I just get stuck looking at the backdrop.

gucatanho

Jan 26, 2018
Potential, but needs a lot of work.

Game mechanics are not explained at all, and I don't mean in the nice non-handholdy way, but in the literal nothing is explained. Sometimes I can buy minions, sometimes I cannot. I can send minions on missions but I have no clue what the outcomes are of them, and what any rewards or losses, if any, were.

Also the game keeps soft-locking on the first battle. If I have too few minions I lose and get kicked to main menu, but if I have more than the opponent I just get stuck looking at the backdrop.
Same here on 0.23

Reactions: holysick145
Jan 20, 2021
I've clicked on everything adn I'm not convinced this is an actual functional game instead of just a menu screen and a broken UI.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I mean yeah Forbidden Fruit is a mess, but at least its a function al mess. This on the other hand is rough

sharpys

May 21, 2017
This should've stayed inhouse before first public release. It's like playing a kitbash version of Breeding Season but sadistically amped up into an Overlord game, but it's a nightmare instead of dream game where nothing works and the characters have no logic.

• Haha
Reactions: masMalkar

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Is it normal that my Graphic card goes up to 100% core use when i start the game?
By the way with changes in Catalyst change nothing!
Limit Frames no change change resolution no change anytime 100%.
That hold on to till my Graphic card driver crashes on 85 ° C and game crash too.
Really a RX 580 cant handle the game?
You are kidding me right there is something wrong in the game settings!
Or i am the only that have problems that kind with the game?

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Artstyle reminds me of that game made by the guy who did the Hot Ghost Girl stuck in a mansion, it was about a Demon Girl who was the lord of lust, and had gotten her powers taken away by her dad for trying to conquer hell, she manages to get some of her power back and goes on another campaign of conquering.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Downloaded Abuss_v0.3_win.rar and it took me to 3 road and Winrar street..... Why oh why do people not name downloads things related to the game/file others might want?

your_last_chance

Mar 29, 2021
Bugs, bugs, bad art, bad game.

If you have bugs - send screenshots, because i can't understand what are you talking about

Okay.

1)
No normal tutorial.
It is not at all clear how to play. What can I do on the black market? The buttons are pressed, but what to do? How to buy? How to sell?
How the fights go. What are the stats of the miniens? I lost to the ogre even though I had more units than him! What numbers should I focus on besides quantity? I have not seen any other numbers at all. If they are - DO FUCKING TUTORIAL.

Russian language in ENG game:

1617018398521.png

The overall design of the game. He's terrible. He's just disgusting. Bad fonts that slide out here and there and are generally poorly readable, bad art. In your second game, the forbidden fruit is MUCH better. Hire an artist from there. If this is the same artist, forbid him to paint in dark colors. The forbidden fruit looks great and is very beautiful, this game is just horror.

Who deals with the interface in the forbidden fruit? There is a normal interface. Not everywhere, but more often than not, theres good. Here you have different font styles IN THE SECOND GAME SCREEN. Did you even launch it yourself? HOW could this have been missed?

1617018477741.png

Text glitch everyere:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (5).gif

Why game doesn't use old saves? I don't want to play again. If you have a problem with saves - ok, give the opportunity to start with a new episode, as you ALREADY DONE IN YOUR PAST GAME. Why don't you learn from your mistakes?

You've been doing the forbidden fruit rework for several months and it turned out to be good, albeit not without problems. Great new scenes, cool new menus, redesigned approach to the plot.

You have been updating this game for several months - and it only got worse and I do not see any serious updates here (Maybe I just missed them due to a bunch of problems).

I have a feeling that the forbidden fruit and this game were made by different people. How good everything is in the forbidden fruit (Yes, it has problems, but solvable) - everything is so bad here

Reactions: Lustration Team
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes