3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Bugs, bugs, bad art, bad game.

Okay.

1)
No normal tutorial.
It is not at all clear how to play. What can I do on the black market? The buttons are pressed, but what to do? How to buy? How to sell?
How the fights go. What are the stats of the miniens? I lost to the ogre even though I had more units than him! What numbers should I focus on besides quantity? I have not seen any other numbers at all. If they are - DO FUCKING TUTORIAL.

Russian language in ENG game:

View attachment 1111512

The overall design of the game. He's terrible. He's just disgusting. Bad fonts that slide out here and there and are generally poorly readable, bad art. In your second game, the forbidden fruit is MUCH better. Hire an artist from there. If this is the same artist, forbid him to paint in dark colors. The forbidden fruit looks great and is very beautiful, this game is just horror.

Who deals with the interface in the forbidden fruit? There is a normal interface. Not everywhere, but more often than not, theres good. Here you have different font styles IN THE SECOND GAME SCREEN. Did you even launch it yourself? HOW could this have been missed?

View attachment 1111516

Text glitch everyere:

View attachment 1111517

Why game doesn't use old saves? I don't want to play again. If you have a problem with saves - ok, give the opportunity to start with a new episode, as you ALREADY DONE IN YOUR PAST GAME. Why don't you learn from your mistakes?

You've been doing the forbidden fruit rework for several months and it turned out to be good, albeit not without problems. Great new scenes, cool new menus, redesigned approach to the plot.

You have been updating this game for several months - and it only got worse and I do not see any serious updates here (Maybe I just missed them due to a bunch of problems).

I have a feeling that the forbidden fruit and this game were made by different people. How good everything is in the forbidden fruit (Yes, it has problems, but solvable) - everything is so bad here
Thank you for screenshots, we will fix everything.

Taramanda

Oct 6, 2017
For tags you can add : bestiality, vaginal sex

Is there an animations list for know what animations are alvailable ?

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
send screenshots please )
I cant but it is when the third planet open and when the two asari came one I s a mother and child an I refuse it got stuck that I had to close the pc only to get it work also I don't have a cemara

ManicPanic

Oct 19, 2019
Shouldn't this be marked as either onhold/abandoned? I was kinda hype to see where this game went but its been dead for over a year now.

Reactions: Zemerlewd

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
I had high hopes for this, but it's been over a year since they've posted on their patreon and the discord link is dead. I think it's safe to say this has been abandoned.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes