Narrative Nomads

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2024
cover.png

Overview:
Step into the shoes of Kris, a trans girl on a quest for revenge against her heart-breaking ex. After a wild night of drinking, Kris and her friends decide to summon a demon. Your choices shape the journey: will it end in a demonic romance, rekindled love with an old friend, or a chilling demise? With 5 unique endings and over 6,000 words of gripping narrative, your decisions drive the story in unexpected directions.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-25
Release Date: 2024-06-24
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, German, Russian, Ukrainian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

screenshot_1.png screenshot_2.png screenshot_3.png screenshot_4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Narrative Nomads Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Please don't edit your post until you ahve at elast 3 comments, or it will be hidden. Also is this completed?

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Played through it once and generally liked what I saw. I also like the artwork. And I liked a lot of the dialog. Is it complete though? I see it has a version of "1.0", which usually means it's a finished product. Seems like the ending I got was one where the story was over.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Is this game actually complete? I got two that could be just the endings, including one with Nsia that in all honesty, was kinda sweet, but neither one I could see building any more story from, why I ask if this should have the complete flag or not.

Narrative Nomads

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2024
Hi everyone,

Our game features five endings: three occur if Kris fails to summon the demon and finds herself in the demonic forest, and two more unfold if the summoning is successful. The game is complete, and no further story updates or continuations are planned.

Abyssal Vendetta is kind of a proof of concept. We made it to prove to ourselves that we can actually finish a project and release it. It's also our first time using the Ren'Py engine and making a game for PC.

We've also started working on a new game in the BL/Yaoi genre. This one’s going to be much larger and have a different art style. If you're interested, you can find us on and , where we'll be sharing updates about the development process.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elli Wölfin