Kakala7278292

Aug 28, 2023
Hi I need help, the quests are not translated and am blindly trying to figure out how to proceed. Currently am at the point where she is molested by the grocery shopper in the bus but I can't proceed after the 4th quest and I cant figure it out is there any way to translate the quests menu? Thank you.
Bro im sorry i cant help you but what do you have to do after louis event

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Can you tell me which version you use mine doesn't play at all on joiplay (all version I tried failed )
I've found that the 1.11 English version runs OK under Joiplay, though admittedly it crashes from occasionally. How much free memory does your Android device have, as I suspect that the game is something of a memory hog? If a shortage of memory is the reason the game won't run, you could trying deleting some stuff that you no longer need.

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
I've found that the 1.11 English version runs OK under Joiplay, though admittedly it crashes from occasionally. How much free memory does your Android device have, as I suspect that the game is something of a memory hog? If a shortage of memory is the reason the game won't run, you could trying deleting some stuff that you no longer need.
I have a massive 243 GB on my phone left yet animations simply don't work

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I have a massive 243 GB on my phone left yet animations simply don't work
ISTR from previous posts here that that is a known bug with the game. If animations are actually crashing the game, then I think Joiplay has a setting to turn animations off.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Is there Eng patches for quest menu and is there journal options to keep track what is happening. Because, I think, forgot what is happening. I have request turn off sprite until they have point change uniform wearing, and she is wearing underwear to bed?

Recall in news that birth rate had declined, and they made new bill HS students are to have sex with population increase numbers.
But does that mean female heroine can have sex with family?

She is working at place called "flower" be meditator help "dads out" will her dad be there too?

Am I into incest, no made me question a lot of things, for example how is it her dad and mom never have more kids?

Incest isn't the first thing I was thinking about, I was thinking she could like some guy at school or if she got a job somewhere? But starting to look more and more like her dad or uncle might be one to end. But the way the game is made "very" restrictive.

Even during the day, the doors are locked. Or you need to pass certain quests to gain access to them.

Reactions: Reyka the Prince

Khole

May 2, 2018
I got the doctor talking to me about Nao but i don't see anywhere to give her the drug. Is it just automatic?

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes