vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
that's an interesting bug… I think I have some code in there that is supposed to clear that out when you load a save. I will look into this
Seems to only be related to the offline version
cos when i start a new game online the book are clear

and how can it be that the game/novel stays as completed when you still add new stuff ??

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
perhaps if Monster girl Farmer doesn't do well. For part two, I definitely like to make it have more gameplay.
That would actually be awesome ^^
This game doesn't actually have gameplay imo. It's a html visual novel where the only action one take, beside naming and choosing gender of mc, is to follow along the linear story and say yes/no when asked if you want to see some specific content.

All in all, I'd really love to play an AoF 2 (remake ?) where you have an extensive management + life-sim gameplay added to the same variety of content and quality writing as the first, always in this kind of eccentric and mad "isolated from the world and it's rules" setting.

If a second game really happen, I'm expecting it to be as extreme and censor-less as the first.

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I like to make it that way, but Patreon doesn't make such an idea too appealing.
Indeed. Sadly Patreon reached a size that doesn't allow them to endorse such extreme content.
I can only recommend you to give a try to to host your more extreme content and keep Patreon for the "vanilla".
I saw many content creator who went there for their projects who doesn't enter Patreon's guideline since it have much less limitations than patreon. ^^

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
A little bit late to jump on this train, but I loved the game very much, congratulation AcademyOfFetishesGame
Definitely loved the "forced incest" scenes.

If for the next version you plan on adding more pictures, consider myself a +1 subbed.

Btw, anyone knows similar games? I tried Under Control and appreciated it as well.

Feb 27, 2019
9/10 loved the game! Nice of you to let us choose the MC's gender, 90% of adult games are male protagonist ^^.
It would've been nice if the MC had been more involved in the activities from the begging though.

ChorgleCEO

Jun 24, 2020
Ms. Waterloo turns to you and says, "Think I could do like a cannon-ball kind of thing while I suck on her balls?" she asks. She tucks a knee into her chest as a demonstration. "Maybe I could hang from them with just my mouth."

Error: cannot execute macro <<replace>>: Cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of undefined

Yikes. Not my idea of a good time. Ms. Waterloo is going to stay, let's end the class.2

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes