Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Hello there.

I encounter a narrative error, don't really expect any change because who am I anyway?
But since I encounter it, I might as well say it.

Basically, I am way too into the Sombra (vs Dva) route so I throw everything aside and power though it.
Then after that reach the conclusion, for now.

I decide to go back to Mel's Story, which screw up the chronological order, because Sombra is heavily involved...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In short, her attitude and some of lines doesn't match up for what happened in like a couple of days ago.
I know this is because I decide to do the new update stuff first so it fuck up the order.
But if there is a way to do the new thing first, the old route still have to make sense from a narrative standpoint.

Tbh since Sombra has involvement in probably half of the routes, this will probably happen again...so if you people may, do something.
Or don't, I am just here to write what I experienced, game development is already hard enough, especially when there is some rando bothering you with their problems.
Thank you for pointing it out! Yea, Sombra's gonna be a tough one in this regard. Since she's quite often takes part in stories one way or another, we'd have to revisit her lines in other routes to add variations in case you completed her story first. I'll take care of it.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
B77580AE-3D1F-42E6-8342-21A3A1D9BDB0.png ACADEMY34 — HALLOWEEN MARATHON (WEEK 1) — CLOSED BETA

First ever holiday event has officially begun! Starting today, we will release new skins weekly, up until 28th of October (After that skins will start going public every week). And could there be any better way to celebrate opening of Halloween marathon, than with some spooky witches? Of course not! Latex Witch outfit will be available in Sombra's Market for everyone, who completed her storyline!

Now, a small note that we want to add to avoid confusion: These updates won't feature any route progression at all. They are purely cosmetic and made as a proof-of-concept for the skins as a game mechanic. We won't focus on them too much and making big story updates is still our top-priority, so don't worry.

DOWNLOAD:
> <

MORE INFO:
>
<

If you enjoy what we are doing and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to join and get early access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

Last edited:

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
week 2 close.png

ACADEMY34 — HALLOWEEN MARATHON (WEEK 2) — CLOSED BETA

We're gonna be honest, "Cyberpunk: Edgerunners" left a gaping hole in our hearts. Yes, maybe it wasn't some kind of a cinematographic marvel, but damn was it entertaining. And those characters! We simply needed more. So, to make up for the lack of good cyber content, we present you: New amazing scene variation for your beloved, slightly psychotic hacker lady. Tattoos on all the right places are included!

That's only a second week of our Halloween marathon, and trust me, it will only get better next week!
But that's not all!

hallowen closed.png

Spooky Witch lady, the classic, now available to $5 patrons! In case you thought to yourself, that Sombra might benefit from some gothic esthetic, look no further. You might also get cursed forever by just looking at her, as a nice bonus.

DOWNLOAD:
> <

MORE INFO:
>
<

A small note: These updates won't feature any route progression. They are purely cosmetic and made as a proof-of-concept for the skins as a game mechanic. We won't focus on them too much and making big story updates is still our top-priority, so don't worry.

To unlock these skins you have to complete Sombra's storyline first. After that, they will be available for purchase in Sombra Market.

If you enjoy what we are doing and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to join and get early access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

Last edited:
Reactions: VVAR666

Invicus

Mar 8, 2019
Damn people don't want it really?
Impregnation near the end of a story is one thing, but sexualizing pregnancy, or pregnant women to be specific, is a whole different postal code. Quite a few people are uncomfortable with the idea of getting a dick near a woman that has a baby growing inside her.

Also, the game is in a College-esque setting, so a character getting knocked up would have alot of unfortunate story implications. And a mostly light-hearted game like this probably doesn't want to deal with that.

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I think it's worth pointing out that we recently updated our CDN and the original download links should be significantly faster:

We wouldn't feel right if people had to pay, deal with ads or even install virusses to play our free game. That's why we try to compete with the likes of Mega in order to offer the best download speeds world wide, for free and without nonsense.

On another note, while we wouldn't recommend it, to unlock the gallery in the game you can always use the Konami code on the main menu, this will always include the latest available scenes.

Last edited:

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
9.png

just a little more and we will get those juicy animations, can you imagine? the game itself is already top tier but with real animations it would reach divine levels XD

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
Sombra content ... and to an extend Dva's content, is so well-written that I just hate it. Sombra reminds me so fucking much of a girl I used to court. Reading through her content it made me realize that the woman I liked wasn't emotionally available just like Sombra isn't and what idea she tries to push at the MC. Congrats to the author for making a genuine character. I broke up with that girl because she ended up being an asshole.

Last edited:

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Sombra content ... and to an extend Dva's content, is so well-written that I just hate it. Sombra reminds me so fucking much of a girl I used to court. Reading through her content it made me realize that the woman I liked wasn't emotionally available just like Sombra is and what idea she tries to push at the MC. Congrats to the author for making a genuine character. I broke up with that girl because she ended up being an asshole.
Wow, that's one hell of a compliment. First of all, I'm really sorry to hear about your experience, we all have been through that and I understand the bittier feeling, though it's usually for the best that you part ways with someone like this.
Second - I'm glad that my work can actually evoke feelings and characters don't appear flat. That means I'm on the right track.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 37 Votes