IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
is there a way to replay the pool scene with Andre? I forgot if there was a way. The only thing that repeats is her blowjob scene.

Invicus

Mar 8, 2019
While I saw the "Sombra dealing with unfamiliar emotions" thing coming way back when, I have to admit that the way it was executed I couldn't have possibly predicted (my money was on Sombra being conflicted about the MC hanging out with D.Va, and not knowing how to handle that), yet it is still so like Sombra to try and use the MC for her own purposes, only to get more than she bargained for in the process.

Also, "Liking someone but being in denial/lying to yourself about it" is an angle I like quite a bit.

Jan 23, 2022
This should unlock the complete gallery, just paste it inside the /game folder.
how do you even save that? every time I try and open it, it sends me to a new webpage with the internal code of the document with no option to save it...

EDIT: nvm my dumbass figured out how to save it - need to inspect the webpage and go to sources in top right, expand the folder titled 2022/08 and you should see 2023271_gallery.rpy ; right click and save as "gallery.rpy" in your /game folder...

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
So is this gonna cost me premium currency or can I grind it out? :Kappa:
I mean, we're parodying Overwatch, so adding lootboxes for premium currency is the only possible move. /s

On the serious note, you can just grind them out. We're figuring out the way to make the whole process of unlocking them more engaging than just "sleep, grind, repeat", but nothing to share yet.

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
Hi how are you Young & Naughty? hope you are safe and doing good!! now just a question,
i see the roadmap and I didn't see anything about the overhaul that you were doing last month so,
my question is if the overhaul will come after what you can see in the roadmap or if it comes between the following updates?

Thanks in advance and I love you work!!!

May 20, 2019
I mean, we're parodying Overwatch, so adding lootboxes for premium currency is the only possible move. /s

On the serious note, you can just grind them out. We're figuring out the way to make the whole process of unlocking them more engaging than just "sleep, grind, repeat", but nothing to share yet.
Hello there.

I encounter a narrative error, don't really expect any change because who am I anyway?
But since I encounter it, I might as well say it.

Basically, I am way too into the Sombra (vs Dva) route so I throw everything aside and power though it.
Then after that reach the conclusion, for now.

I decide to go back to Mel's Story, which screw up the chronological order, because Sombra is heavily involved...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In short, her attitude and some of lines doesn't match up for what happened in like a couple of days ago.
I know this is because I decide to do the new update stuff first so it fuck up the order.
But if there is a way to do the new thing first, the old route still have to make sense from a narrative standpoint.

Tbh since Sombra has involvement in probably half of the routes, this will probably happen again...so if you people may, do something.
Or don't, I am just here to write what I experienced, game development is already hard enough, especially when there is some rando bothering you with their problems.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Hi how are you Young & Naughty? hope you are safe and doing good!! now just a question,
i see the roadmap and I didn't see anything about the overhaul that you were doing last month so,
my question is if the overhaul will come after what you can see in the roadmap or if it comes between the following updates?

Thanks in advance and I love you work!!!
Hey! Overhaul update is still deep in development and only about halfway done. Even though we have an idea when it'll be finished, we probably won't put it in any of our roadmaps to avoid "overpromising". Instead keep an eye on news posts, we will announce its release there separately.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes