Mar 17, 2018
Seriously? This game has the gay tag because there are two guys hanging on to each other as friends in the banner? Ffs where are we going to end up with all these heterosexual sissies who can't stand the sight of a cock because they are scared it will be too much of a temptation. After having sex with lots of boring women I have decided to go full gay except in particular circumstances. These are my reasons: YES, going gay will change your life FOR THE BETTER, because despite your friends being pussies about it, YES cocks are more fun that pussies, YES anuses feel tighter than pussies, YES the mouth of a man feels the same as a woman's with the difference that they actually know what they are doing down there and finally YES, men can fuck you in the ass without the need to spend money on a strap and to top it all, you can orgasm together while doing it, which is rarely the case with women.
Stop freaking out with gay this and gay that, contrary to popular belief, you'll never get cocks unless you look for them. Hell, the majority of the people there would not get it even if they tried hahahaha. Just stop obsessing about it and either try or don't but stop spamming my feed of GAY games with stupid boobs because they are BOOOOORRIIIIIIIINNG
Holy shit this reads like a copypasta lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: ItsRafas
Dec 4, 2021
I'm back, with more models n' shit!

First we got Ava. Due to the lack of a mech suit in HF, I figured I'd make Ava herself the mech suit. She's got mechanical gloves for super strength, rocket boosters for quick flight, and the shoulder armor can double as missile launchers.
Ava screenshot.png Ava screenshot (1).png
Then there's Freja. Nothing really to talk about here lol.

Freja screenshot.png

Finally, there's Haru and Ryuji. Like with Freja, there isn't much to talk about other than Ryuji not being a cyborg. Also, I made a neat little fight variant with the 2 based on the one scene early in the game.
Haru screenshot.png Ryuji screenshot.png Ryuji vs Haru screenshot.png

Also I made a MEGA folder so yall don't have to go through previous pages to see all my designs:

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Zahera P1 20 [f95].gif
ZAHERA, PART ONE — $20 RELEASE

Celebrating Naughty's birthday with a banger of an update!

One day our writer woke up in cold sweat and realized, that ACADEMY34 criminally lacks mean girls with an attitude. He then proceeded to spend countless sleepless nights writing dozens of pages filled with nothing, but non-stop bickering between the protagonist and her, which then slowly devolves into smut. That's how Zahera's route came to be.

Without a doubt, this is the best piece of story we ever added. If not for the drama reasons, then simply for the pure comedy potential the chemistry between these two characters allowed. This is exactly what we always wanted ACADEMY34 to be — a romantic comedy, where polar opposite characters clash like two unstoppable forces, to then discover a whole new way of experiencing attraction.

This time the story takes place only a few days after Zahera has finally returned to the Academy, having to spend months bedridden due to an illness she contracted a while ago. Even before, she felt alone and isolated in the desire to better herself, but now she is truly on edge. While everyone has been making friends, attending classes, and adjusting to their new student life, she was stuck inside, without even a roommate to talk to. The upcoming championship, for which she is woefully unprepared, only adds gasoline into the fire of her self-doubt.

If that wasn't enough, the only condition under which she was allowed to resume the training, is if someone would accompany her at all times. You were unlucky enough to be picked for this job. Though what might seem as a misfortune at first, turns to be the best thing that happened in lives of two surprisingly stubborn students. For the first time in ages, Zahera is finally not alone.

2.png

This update took a lot out of us, and not only because Zahera herself received a metric ton of new content, but also due to many Quality of Life changes we've implemented. Name changing system, updated textbox, and countless minor tweaks and fixes should make the overall experience with our game many times more smooth and comfortable. On top of everything, we are also working on a major UI overhaul, which will finally replace outdated phone menu with a new and flashy design, that should be leagues above comfort-wise!

Bit by bit we are bringing this game to the level of polish it deserves, and soon we will finally implement all of those new locations we teased as well. The amount of work it requires is immense, but your continuous support gives us enough motivation to get it done in record times, while also steadily supplying you with smut of all kinds.

With this particular update we set a new standard for ourselves, which would be hard to follow-up, but we will sure try our absolute best, especially given that the next few additions will be major reworks of Sonya and Seraphina's routes.

If you would like to learn more about all of the Quality of Life features we implemented as part of Zahera's update, we heavily recommend reading the original post .

List of changes includes:
— Name changing feature is finally implemented, allowing you to freely swap any desired character's name on the fly.
— New "Contacts" menu that allows you to track your story-progress in any particular route, as well as shortcut to filtered gallery of scenes for a specific character.
— A whole new textbox UI, with colored names and highlights to improve the reading comfort.
— Textbox shortcuts to save/load menu, and buttons to fast-forward, roll-back and hide textbox during the dialogue.
— Countless bugfixes and improved backwards save compatibility.

DOWNLOAD:
> <
MORE INFO:
> <

If you enjoy what we do and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

somanyregrets

Nov 12, 2019
I think ive found a soft lock in the game. I was doing reina and aurelie routes at the same time. Spoilers ahead if you dont want to know the where the routes go

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also if you start a new game and click skip to newest content your gallery even in previous saves gets overwritten :(
This has not been fixed. It's still fucked.
I'm stuck at night-time and can't sleep, and there's no Reina to talk to - because it's night.
Any of you have any idea how I could use console commands to change the time of day or something, because I refuse to load a previous save, I lived too dangerously.
I have not lived as dangerously as I'd presumed.

Last edited:

gatoterran

May 27, 2019
I'm off the loop, I understand the name changes because of copyright, but why Not Sombra has her artstyle changed? It doesn't look that good for starters and it's inconsistent with the general art style

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I'm off the loop, I understand the name changes because of copyright, but why Not Sombra has her artstyle changed? It doesn't look that good for starters and it's inconsistent with the general art style
they also had to change some of the art to avoid potential copyright issues. some of the characters had their appearance and name changed

Baboomba

Dec 12, 2022
Seriously? This game has the gay tag because there are two guys hanging on to each other as friends in the banner? Ffs where are we going to end up with all these heterosexual sissies who can't stand the sight of a cock because they are scared it will be too much of a temptation. After having sex with lots of boring women I have decided to go full gay except in particular circumstances. These are my reasons: YES, going gay will change your life FOR THE BETTER, because despite your friends being pussies about it, YES cocks are more fun that pussies, YES anuses feel tighter than pussies, YES the mouth of a man feels the same as a woman's with the difference that they actually know what they are doing down there and finally YES, men can fuck you in the ass without the need to spend money on a strap and to top it all, you can orgasm together while doing it, which is rarely the case with women.
Stop freaking out with gay this and gay that, contrary to popular belief, you'll never get cocks unless you look for them. Hell, the majority of the people there would not get it even if they tried hahahaha. Just stop obsessing about it and either try or don't but stop spamming my feed of GAY games with stupid boobs because they are BOOOOORRIIIIIIIINNG
Uh, no it has the gay tag because there's a romanceable male character

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes