Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Honestly not sure what to make of this game
it's been out for so long and I finally decided to give it a try, surely it will have tons of content, right?
but for how old it is, there's really not a lot.
The Sombra and D.Va line was pretty good, the scenes were also good, but many others felt weirdly paced or were barely there at all
Mei storyline took so long you could finish everything else the game had to offer before you could see her boobies in a scene
Mercy has 3 very lackluster scenes despite being a fan favourite.
And honestly, wouldn't know how I'd feel about backing a project on Patreon that is explicitly a game about getting to boink Overwatch characters and then so much time and effort is spent on some OC donut steel characters from the creator. This Andre shit was okay? But why is it in here? While characters like Pharah or Symmetra get literally nothing
Did the backers vote for that? If so, very odd
Funnily enough, Andre turned out to be one of the most popular routes among our bakers, and so far has been the most requested one to date. The only character that could rival her would be Kiriko, which we are going to add along with the next batch of characters. Some time ago we made a post in regard of our full transition into being original game, remaking all of the existing OW characters into something different, even tho they will still look similar to characters they were inspired by. The thing is, when we just first started working on this game, we were adamant that it's gonna fail, or at least that it's not gonna bring much in terms of money, and we were planning on using it as a training tool for us to basically learn the proper way to craft stories. Turned out we were wrong, but sadly when we realized that people like this mess of a game, we were already stuck with god awful Tracer and Mercy's routes, which are the first ones we ever added.

The reason why we are transitioning into being original game is the fact, that it's just a bad idea from a legal standpoint to continue being a parody game when you make over $10k on Patreon. Instead we will draw inspiration from OW characters, without ripping them straight off, otherwise that's a thin fucking ice. Gladly our patrons supported this transitions and have been actively participating in the discussions, proposing new names and helping us with designs.

Also, thank you for the feedback, especially the Mei's part. I will revisit her story and probably add more content in-between events, so it won't be such a slog to go through. The idea was that she is a teacher, and obviously it takes way longer to get under her skirt in comparison with others, but I understand how it might feel from a player's standpoint.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
not yet it doesn't. but given Widowmaker has fantasies about it, it's only a matter of time
One of the replies above summarized it very well: She's not interested in NTR, but due to her sexual frustration on top of other issues, she wants to get dominated, or at least get her shit fucked basically. As soon as she lays her hands on MC's healing wand, most of those problems and made-up desires will disappear as if they never existed, though mostly because he will actually take care of her and support her after she finally breaks up with the cunt of a boyfriend she has.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylaann

Quetzalcoatl

Aug 2, 2017
Funnily enough, Andre turned out to be one of the most popular routes among our bakers, and so far has been the most requested one to date. The only character that could rival her would be Kiriko, which we are going to add along with the next batch of characters. Some time ago we made a post in regard of our full transition into being original game, remaking all of the existing OW characters into something different, even tho they will still look similar to characters they were inspired by. The thing is, when we just first started working on this game, we were adamant that it's gonna fail, or at least that it's not gonna bring much in terms of money, and we were planning on using it as a training tool for us to basically learn the proper way to craft stories. Turned out we were wrong, but sadly when we realized that people like this mess of a game, we were already stuck with god awful Tracer and Mercy's routes, which are the first ones we ever added.

The reason why we are transitioning into being original game is the fact, that it's just a bad idea from a legal standpoint to continue being a parody game when you make over $10k on Patreon. Instead we will draw inspiration from OW characters, without ripping them straight off, otherwise that's a thin fucking ice. Gladly our patrons supported this transitions and have been actively participating in the discussions, proposing new names and helping us with designs.

Also, thank you for the feedback, especially the Mei's part. I will revisit her story and probably add more content in-between events, so it won't be such a slog to go through. The idea was that she is a teacher, and obviously it takes way longer to get under her skirt in comparison with others, but I understand how it might feel from a player's standpoint.
Again, Andre and Mothra were good, the stories were okay and the scenes were okay, just felt odd in a game that's on a surface level supposed to be Overwatch. I went into this game blind after seeing it again on the recent update page. Maybe a disclaimer saying that older stuff like the Mercy and Tracer stuff is outdated or something the like. The quality difference between something like the Mercy route and the honestly excellent Sombra/D.Va storyline is pretty jarring.

And I wouldn't say its a mess of a game, only had one crash, the writing is decent, MC is not a unlikable fucking moron, the memes/little gags didn't feel out of place and were actually pretty funny unlike many other such games

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Again, Andre and Mothra were good, the stories were okay and the scenes were okay, just felt odd in a game that's on a surface level supposed to be Overwatch. I went into this game blind after seeing it again on the recent update page. Maybe a disclaimer saying that older stuff like the Mercy and Tracer stuff is outdated or something the like. The quality difference between something like the Mercy route and the honestly excellent Sombra/D.Va storyline is pretty jarring.

And I wouldn't say its a mess of a game, only had one crash, the writing is decent, MC is not a unlikable fucking moron, the memes/little gags didn't feel out of place and were actually pretty funny unlike many other such games
Yea, a disclaimer might be a good idea. We are already working on their updates routes, so hopefully it won't be there for too long.

I think as soon as we finish transition to being fully original game, though still with characters "inspired by" Overwatch, the amount of OC's won't be as jarring as it is now. Again, thank you for all of the feedback, I noted it all and gonna make sure to fix the parts that are lacking.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Yea, a disclaimer might be a good idea. We are already working on their updates routes, so hopefully it won't be there for too long.

I think as soon as we finish transition to being fully original game, though still with characters "inspired by" Overwatch, the amount of OC's won't be as jarring as it is now. Again, thank you for all of the feedback, I noted it all and gonna make sure to fix the parts that are lacking.
I understand why you woudl remake the design of the charcater to not have any issues with blizzard in the future but do you intend to stay close to original characters? I guess it won't be an issue once all the transition has been done, I quite like Blaze and Andre, but I'm not sure what to think of the game without any ow characters in it (will it make sens to have a character whose younger brother is a ninja if there is no shimada background?)

And I must say I really love some characters and don't really want to see them changed (but that's just my selfish brain being too muchof an Amelie and Hana fan ^^'). Sombra on the other I wouldn't mind seeing or modified (I was allways a fan of her more slender body, with her Cyberspace skin :love: 1690722126954.png

Btw I just scaned Sombra QR Code I wasn't expecting it to redirect to that ^^'

Last edited:

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
I don't know if it's normal but why are the images zoomed so much in the Sombra romance, it feels really weird. It is the same for the whole scene, kinda ruin the mood of the scene :/

1690745187643.png 1690745205571.png

Last edited:

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
I don't know if it's normal but why are the images zoomed so much in the Sombra romance, it feels really weird. It is the same for the whole scene, kinda ruin the mood of the scene :/

View attachment 2813040 View attachment 2813043
Hm, strange, I was sure we fixed those last week. Passing it to our programmer.
That's a bug caused by images being in higher resolution than the game itself, since we're preparing for a transition into a proper full-hd.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Hm, strange, I was sure we fixed those last week. Passing it to our programmer.
That's a bug caused by images being in higher resolution than the game itself, since we're preparing for a transition into a proper full-hd.
OK, I made a save before this scene so I could rewatch it later XD

Aug 21, 2018
what's really new in last update ?
finish the Brigite story, but nothing new exept a bonus scene in which you can't stay and you go to your room ?

mid253

Feb 3, 2021

I appreciate y'all taking the time to respond to people's feedback and doing so in a professional manner!

Also Andre best girl 10/10 no contest

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
dva part 5 optimized.gif
D.VA (PART 5) — $20 RELEASE
&
D.VA (PART 4) — $5 RELEASE

There it is — a fitting conclusion to the story we started two weeks ago. And it's not just a regular update, oh no! This is a second major release in a row, even more tightly packed with spice, than anything you've seen in the past couple of months. Two new h-scenes, both heavily story-driven, and this time they both are rather "special". The more we work on this project, the more we try to pivot from things that might be considered too vanilla, and this is a big step towards expanding the range of available kinks you may find in our game.

On top of everything else, this is the penultimate update in DVa's storyline. Just one more, and her story will finally be concluded. Well, almost. There will still be quite a lot to look forward to, but it's a little too early for spoilers. You will see everything for yourself.

Right now, our main focus is to make sure we finish as many storylines as we can before starting a massive overhaul project for ACADEMY34. While we can't share any dates, we can say that the majority of backgrounds have already been drawn, new mechanics have been planned, outdated routes are in the process of being rewritten, and our artists are updating the visuals for basically every little element of the game, be that our clunky interface, or character designs. Who knows, maybe the season of changes is closer that you might think?

But enough of pointless fantasizing! It's time savour the spice, and the spice we have! Something more risky than usual, more... public. DVa prepared a very special present for her very special partner. A key to her heart, so to speak. A tender to the touch, and with a built-in vibration motor.

Will you accept her gift?

But wait! Before you slam head first into the action...

sombra banner.png

SOMBRA: DIGITAL FOOTPRINT — $35 RELEASE

Our first lewd comic, set in the universe of ACADEMY34 is finally ! Even though most of our players are used to the idea, that the only content they should pay attention is our game itself, and this is entirely fair, this comic is just as much of a major update as anything else. It expands Sombra's story and sheds the light on what you might expect once her current in-game storyline will be concluded. If you are curious to see her from a completely new perspective, as well take a peek at what secrets are still remain uncovered in ACADEMY34, by pledging $35 you will get access to the entire comic right away, as well as all of the game's updates for July, including DVa!

The comics is available on our Discord server, in the "full-comics" channel. We are also working on adding a separate download page to our website, so there won't be any need on joining our server to get an access to.

DOWNLOAD:
> <

MORE INFO:
> <

How to access new DVa's content: Just contact her by using laptop in MC's room. If you get lost in the process, be sure to check the Quest Log in Phone menu!

If you enjoy what we do and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

Vasyan12

Mar 24, 2022
Wow! Nice game, finally some content. Really happy to see so much progress in that little time.
Have two questions btw:
- How to use x-ray during scenes? (on itch.io there are some screenshots of it, also "now you can use phone during Mei's lessons" implies that)
- How to fix overscaled images in later Sombra scenes? I like her abs but scene lost a lot because of her face being aff-screen.

3.30 star(s) 37 Votes