Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Wow! Nice game, finally some content. Really happy to see so much progress in that little time.
Have two questions btw:
- How to use x-ray during scenes? (on itch.io there are some screenshots of it, also "now you can use phone during Mei's lessons" implies that)
- How to fix overscaled images in later Sombra scenes? I like her abs but scene lost a lot because of her face being aff-screen.
X-ray can't be used during scenes, but you can click on characters when in x-ray mode and it will bring up a detailed version of the x-ray!

Can't fix by yourself, that's on our part to fix. Hopefully will be ok in the next update!

Vasyan12

Mar 24, 2022
X-ray can't be used during scenes, but you can click on characters when in x-ray mode and it will bring up a detailed version of the x-ray!

Can't fix by yourself, that's on our part to fix. Hopefully will be ok in the next update!
Thanks for reply!
Yep, figured it myself. It be cool to use scanner at any point but i guess it's too much work for such little effect.

Maybe some tinkering with resources/console can help?

Overall, great job! Found this game at v0.3, and half a year later I just can't believe how much progress made. You doing great job, keep it up! Waiting to see where it leads)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Young_Naughty

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
dva part 5 release 20 optimized.gif

D.VA (PART 5) — $10 RELEASE
&
D.VA (PART 4) — $2 RELEASE

There it is — a fitting conclusion to the story we started two weeks ago. And it's not just a regular update, oh no! This is a second major release in a row, even more tightly packed with spice, than anything you've seen in the past couple of months. Two new h-scenes, both heavily story-driven, and this time they both are rather "special". The more we work on this project, the more we try to pivot from things that might be considered too vanilla, and this is a big step towards expanding the range of available kinks you may find in our game.

On top of everything else, this is the penultimate update in DVa's storyline. Just one more, and her story will finally be concluded. Well, almost. There will still be quite a lot to look forward to, but it's a little too early for spoilers. You will see everything for yourself.

Right now, our main focus is to make sure we finish as many storylines as we can before starting a massive overhaul project for ACADEMY34. While we can't share any dates, we can say that the majority of backgrounds have already been drawn, new mechanics have been planned, outdated routes are in the process of being rewritten, and our artists are updating the visuals for basically every little element of the game, be that our clunky interface, or character designs. Who knows, maybe the season of changes is closer that you might think?

But enough of pointless fantasizing! It's time savour the spice, and the spice we have! Something more risky than usual, more... public. DVa prepared a very special present for her very special partner. A key to her heart, so to speak. A tender to the touch, and with a built-in vibration motor.

Will you accept her gift?

But wait! Before you slam head first into the action...​

sombra banner.png

SOMBRA: DIGITAL FOOTPRINT — $35 RELEASE

Our first lewd comic, set in the universe of ACADEMY34 is finally !
Even though most of our players are used to the idea, that the only content they should pay attention is our game itself, and this is entirely fair, this comic is just as much of a major update as anything else. It expands Sombra's story and sheds the light on what you might expect once her current in-game storyline will be concluded. If you are curious to see her from a completely new perspective, as well take a peek at what secrets are still remain uncovered in ACADEMY34, by pledging $35 you will get access to the entire comic right away, as well as all of the game's updates for July, including DVa!

The comics is available on our Discord server, in the "full-comics" channel. We are also working on adding a separate download page to our website, so there won't be any need on joining our server to get an access to.

DOWNLOAD:
> <

MORE INFO:
> <

How to access new DVa's content:
Just contact her by using laptop in MC's room. If you get lost in the process, be sure to check the Quest Log in Phone menu!

If you enjoy what we do and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

ssjjab

Mar 21, 2020
How do I do the mothra route step where is says to call her? I have gone around and have been unable to find out what to do.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
How do I do the mothra route step where is says to call her? I have gone around and have been unable to find out what to do.
I don't remember the exact steps you need to take in this moment of the route, but I would assume that you need to either visit a library for the event to trigger, or just use the laptop in the MC's room and pick an option to call her.

ssjjab

Mar 21, 2020
I don't remember the exact steps you need to take in this moment of the route, but I would assume that you need to either visit a library for the event to trigger, or just use the laptop in the MC's room and pick an option to call her.
It was using the laptop to call her, I belive I tried doing this on lower energy but it didn't show up before. Thanks

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
dva 4 and 5 patreon.gif
D.VA (PART 5) — $5 RELEASE
&
D.VA (PART 4) — FREE RELEASE

Part Five of DVa's storyline, a wild roller-coaster of events and emotions, is finally available to Private tier
and higher, while Part Four, a grand opening of a new arc in relationship between you and what may be the epitome of the term "brat", is now free to play!

There it is — a fitting conclusion to the story we started in July. And it's not just a regular update, oh no! This is a second major release in a row, even more tightly packed with spice, than anything you've seen in the past couple of months. Two new h-scenes, both heavily story-driven, and this time they both are rather "special". The more we work on this project, the more we try to pivot from things that might be considered too vanilla, and this is a big step towards expanding the range of available kinks you may find in our game.

On top of everything else, this is the penultimate update in DVa's storyline. Just one more, and her story will finally be concluded. Well, almost. There will still be quite a lot to look forward to, but it's a little too early for spoilers. You will see everything for yourself.

Right now, our main focus is to make sure we finish as many storylines as we can before starting a massive overhaul project for ACADEMY34. While we can't share any dates, we can say that the majority of backgrounds have already been drawn, new mechanics have been planned, outdated routes are in the process of being rewritten, and our artists are updating the visuals for basically every little element of the game, be that our clunky interface, or character designs. Who knows, maybe the season of changes is closer that you might think?

But enough of pointless fantasizing! It's time savour the spice, and the spice we have! Something more risky than usual, more... public. DVa prepared a very special present for her very special partner. A key to her heart, so to speak. A tender to the touch, and with a built-in vibration motor.

DOWNLOAD:
> <

MORE INFO:
> <

How to access new DVa's content: Just contact her by using laptop in MC's room. If you get lost in the process, be sure to check the Quest Log in Phone menu!

If you enjoy what we do and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 2858793
&

Part Five of DVa's storyline, a wild roller-coaster of events and emotions, is finally available to Private tier
and higher, while Part Four, a grand opening of a new arc in relationship between you and what may be the epitome of the term "brat", is now free to play!

There it is — a fitting conclusion to the story we started in July. And it's not just a regular update, oh no! This is a second major release in a row, even more tightly packed with spice, than anything you've seen in the past couple of months. Two new h-scenes, both heavily story-driven, and this time they both are rather "special". The more we work on this project, the more we try to pivot from things that might be considered too vanilla, and this is a big step towards expanding the range of available kinks you may find in our game.

DOWNLOAD:
> <

MORE INFO:
> <

How to access new DVa's content: Just contact her by using laptop in MC's room. If you get lost in the process, be sure to check the Quest Log in Phone menu!

backstroke-of-the-west-game-time-started.gif

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
correct me guys if Im wrong its been a long time since I played this game, but the MC is the only one doing the fucking in this game right? not harem but as close as it gets right? btw does this tracer also have her emily?

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Academy34-0.16.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
View attachment 2858793
&

DOWNLOAD:
> <

MORE INFO:
> <

damn you. I was about to play OW2 and you drop a release on here

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Donjoe81 Hey, thank you for the review!

While I can agree on the majority of your points, I have a suspicion you might have limited your playthrough to first couple of routes, which are also the first ones we added couple of years ago. Since then we made a lot of changes to our approach in writing stories to ensure that characters are interesting enough to motivate players in following their plot. That being said, it doesn't apply to Mercy and Tracer. Those two are getting a full-rework as soon as we done with currently ongoing routes.

In regard of poor image quality, you're not exactly wrong. The game was originally developed in 1066x600 resolution, which in hindsight is a fucking godawful decision. At the point when we realised how much it limiting us, and how blurry the end result is, it was too late to change that. Thankfully, in the past year we made a lot of effort towards finally getting our game to a proper full-hd (1920x1080), and even though we might have gone even higher, that would've impacted the game size a little too much. Around next winter we are planning to start to finally implementing updated locations, all of which are way more crispy and good looking, examples attached below. Along with that, every scene will be properly updated to match higher quality.

And we are also getting rid of grind, even though I wouldn't say there's too much of it as of right now, unless by grind you mean skipping days to get to new stuff. In the overhaul we planned for winter, we will update the explorable locations with "schedule-based" character appearances and events, adding at least some incentive to go around looking what might have happened. We will also make sure to adjust the pacing of our game to ensure that at no point you have just free days with nothing to do. Random events will also help with that, for example getting unexpected nudes sent, or side-quest triggered.

There are other changes we planned, but I doubt that listing them now would change anyone's opinion of our game, so we'll just focus on getting them ready asap. Realistically speaking, our game is mid, because so many decision made on the pre-production stage were fucking mistakes, and now we are focusing a lot of resources fixing them once and for all. Though even after that, the game will always remain mostly open-ended sandbox, created for a sole-purpose of allowing you to date whichever character you like.

Thanks again for your review! We'll try to ensure that in coming months, before we publish a proper 1.0 version, this game will see many necessary changes, which we are working on as we speak.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Donjoe81 Hey, thank you for the review!

While I can agree on the majority of your points, I have a suspicion you might have limited your playthrough to first couple of routes, which are also the first ones we added couple of years ago. Since then we made a lot of changes to our approach in writing stories to ensure that characters are interesting enough to motivate players in following their plot. That being said, it doesn't apply to Mercy and Tracer. Those two are getting a full-rework as soon as we done with currently ongoing routes.

In regard of poor image quality, you're not exactly wrong. The game was originally developed in 1066x600 resolution, which in hindsight is a fucking godawful decision. At the point when we realised how much it limiting us, and how blurry the end result is, it was too late to change that. Thankfully, in the past year we made a lot of effort towards finally getting our game to a proper full-hd (1920x1080), and even though we might have gone even higher, that would've impacted the game size a little too much. Around next winter we are planning to start to finally implementing updated locations, all of which are way more crispy and good looking, examples attached below. Along with that, every scene will be properly updated to match higher quality.

And we are also getting rid of grind, even though I wouldn't say there's too much of it as of right now, unless by grind you mean skipping days to get to new stuff. In the overhaul we planned for winter, we will update the explorable locations with "schedule-based" character appearances and events, adding at least some incentive to go around looking what might have happened. We will also make sure to adjust the pacing of our game to ensure that at no point you have just free days with nothing to do. Random events will also help with that, for example getting unexpected nudes sent, or side-quest triggered.

There are other changes we planned, but I doubt that listing them now would change anyone's opinion of our game, so we'll just focus on getting them ready asap. Realistically speaking, our game is mid, because so many decision made on the pre-production stage were fucking mistakes, and now we are focusing a lot of resources fixing them once and for all. Though even after that, the game will always remain mostly open-ended sandbox, created for a sole-purpose of allowing you to date whichever character you like.

Thanks again for your review! We'll try to ensure that in coming months, before we publish a proper 1.0 version, this game will see many necessary changes, which we are working on as we speak.
playing the new content made me go play OW2 with only D. Va. I hope you are happy with yourself lol

• Haha
Reactions: Young_Naughty
3.30 star(s) 37 Votes