• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Breaded112233

Jun 28, 2023
Im a little sad cuz a while back I decided to let this marinate but even after a couple updates Kamilah's route still ends at the same point as before. Also this is in no way a dig to the dev just a lil sad gl with the game though mister game dev I look forward to more updates.

Last edited:

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Im a little sad cuz a while back I decided to let this marinate but even after a couple updates Kamilah's route still ends at the same point as before. Also this is in no way a dig to the dev just a lil sad gl with the game though mister game dev I look forward to more updates.
We are actually working on her update right now, there were a few teasers on our pages last week. Since we had quite a few ongoing routes, we wanted to finish them before starting to pump content to any more characters (Aurelie, Reina, Ava, Freja), all of which received finales throughout the past months.

Breaded112233

Jun 28, 2023
YOoo wsg didnt expect the reply and dont rlly follow most of the games that I play pages because unfortunately im strapped with life and stuff so I just follow a thread with email notis and check the game out after some marination, but yeah I just wanted to say I am currently almost done with everyone's current route, and so far great fucking game dude, I also had a question for the route endings are any of them going to be monogamous I assume so but a little bit of the dialogue suggests otherwise for someone like Freja so was just curious how it will play out. Once again wanted to thank you for putting out such a great game mister OR ms devs we dont discriminate here lmao. ALSO im really liking what you did with luca and cant wait for more with him.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2019
sorry y'all, came back after 3 years to find all the characters names have been changed... can someone tell me if there's perhaps a way to bring them back? thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: Eradawn

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
sorry y'all, came back after 3 years to find all the characters names have been changed... can someone tell me if there's perhaps a way to bring them back? thanks!
Names were changed to avoid getting hit with a C&D letter from Activision-Blizzard. There is a possible function to change names coming up in a later update. Which you would have found out by reading even the last 5 or so pages.

Zakastino

Oct 23, 2018
Just checking, is anyone else getting "Missing Image 'xxxx'" errors? I had a quick look through the thread, but it seems nobody recently has had this issue. Any help would be appreciated :)

Edit: to clarify, most of the errors I'm seeing so far is related to Zahera

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i wonder since there is creampie mechanic whould the creators also preggo stuff
i whould love to all the girls your grab and fuck to be impregnated

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
blaze 20 (optimized).gif
BLAZE, PART ONE — $5 RELEASE

We all love that part where Blaze said "It's Blazing time!" and blazed all over the place.

First of all, can we just appreciate the sheer power behind our art team, that managed to deliver four whole content updates in a span of two months? If that's not a record pace, we don't know what is.

Alright, that's enough patting ourselves on the back, let's get to the real reason we're here — Blaze!

Last year, we introduced her Intro update, that, to our surprise, managed to garner an astounding success among our audience. We never expected original character to be as popular as they are within our game, and it is genuinely nice to be able to allow ourselves enough creative freedom to make something as wild and unpredictable, as this little cupcake. We already showed her vulnerable, but honest nature, and this time around we wanted to explore the depths of her character a little bit more. She is not just hyperactive, she is feral! In a wholesome kind of way, of course.

It's impossible to tell what happens inside that skull of hers at any given moment, but whatever it might be, it is always filled with an unfathomable amount of love and care for people she calls "friends". You earned that title, and all of the benefits that come as a package deal. Including the chance to discover brand new kinks you never knew you had.

We allowed ourselves to experiment with new ideas, and hopefully, you would like what we cooked!

But before you go, we wanted to remind that for the rest of the April, which is not long, you can get an exclusive deal on Lovense adult-toys! By following our partnered link, you will get a WHOLE 55% OFF their best products! This is not a sponsored post, we just really like the idea that our game has connectivity to someone's vibrating plugs.

If you considered updating your adult-toy wardrobe, there won't be a better time than now! But in case you are hesitant, here's another reason — We are adding integration into ALL H-SCENES released in the last 12 months! Which is a lot. The free patch containing the integration features will be released later this week, so keep an eye on the news posts!

BUT THERE'S MORE!

ava 6 20 (optimized).gif
AVA, FINALE — PUBLIC RELEASE

After multiple years making this story into one of the best pieces of content our game has to offer, it finally ready to go out with an appropriate BANG! To celebrate the occasion, we took some extra time to ensure the content you'll get is the best one we can possibly deliver. Especially the animation! We are stepping up our game!

This is exactly the kind of climactic finale you would expect. Be gone cute schoolgirl looks, time to embrace the real Ava — the gamer goblin! The cave dwelling creature, hungry for your flesh! Or rather, only few particular bits of it.

As with any finale, we didn't cut any corners, except for maybe the length. But honestly, there is simply no need to drag the story any longer. The true feelings have finally been revealed, nothing left to hide. Ava's only true desire is to be worthy of your love, and she will do her damn best to earn it. This time — for real. No more schemes, or cheeky plots, only honesty and passion.

And she got a lot of passion.

All of the profits from these, and every upcoming update for the foreseeable future will go towards supporting our friends and family in Ukraine, and funding their relocation from out of the warzone. Even if you aren't interested in this particular update, we have so much more in stock, and your pledges right now might just change someone's life for the better. You can find more information about our plan to relocate Ukrainian artists in the previous news post right here: Thank you.

DOWNLOAD:
> <
MORE INFO:
> <

If you enjoy what we do and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I suggest having all your quest text ending to be the same, it isn't easy to parse when it is random.

missing image gerhardt teaching.

visit zhou on weekend doing classroom scene does not advance time.

Ava's sad bitches shirt needs to be mirrored.

Unlraniks

Jul 2, 2020
So how long until we either get more Luca content, or Ava and Reina content? I definitely wouldn't be against seeing how kinky those two could get with their personalities

Dec 4, 2021
Something I've noticed that I'm not sure if anyone else has, but despite being in the page banner, Lucio is, afaik, nowhere to be found in the game. Did the devs forget he existed? Winston is also in the background of the banner but I feel like he's not that important, he'd probably end up as a teacher in another class you have to take or smth idk.

Edit: Also Roadhog and Junkrat are there I guess. Junkrat was used in shop art, but Hog is nowhere to be seen

Last edited:

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
I played this game a couple of years ago and there was decent femdom content but only with one character. I do not remember her name. Did she ever get more updates? Thanks.

Zaravon

Sep 26, 2021
Something I've noticed that I'm not sure if anyone else has, but despite being in the page banner, Lucio is, afaik, nowhere to be found in the game. Did the devs forget he existed? Winston is also in the background of the banner but I feel like he's not that important, he'd probably end up as a teacher in another class you have to take or smth idk.

Edit: Also Roadhog and Junkrat are there I guess. Junkrat was used in shop art, but Hog is nowhere to be seen
Junkrat and Hog are teased in the Pool waiting list, but I think thats their only mention

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
How much is animated? When I played this years ago there weren't any animated scenes and I'm curious to know if they revamped every cg scene in the game.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
How much is animated? When I played this years ago there weren't any animated scenes and I'm curious to know if they revamped every cg scene in the game.
We didn't do any revamping of old scenes yet, but already added few new ones. We only just started doing it this year, so in total there are 4 animated scenes (+1 more to come with Kamilah's update this month). Once we get the hang of this and speed the process up (currently it's done in After Effects and then rendered, but we plan to maybe switch to Live2d) we could work on some old scenes to bring more life to them!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: xlash
3.30 star(s) 37 Votes