Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Oi bruv we've released a , yeah?

It's quite cheap innit, to see Andre's bum. Rather schewpid not to.

Right then. Cheers.

2.png

Last edited:

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
I loved that expression so much I had them make it in to an emoji <3
But tbh I don't think the andre's storyline fits her at all, she's shy as hell and anti-social, but then proceeds to frick a boy whom she'd only met 2 weeks ago beside the school swimming pool??? The progression is wayy too quick

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
But tbh I don't think the andre's storyline fits her at all, she's shy as hell and anti-social, but then proceeds to frick a boy whom she'd only met 2 weeks ago beside the school swimming pool??? The progression is wayy too quick
Yup, we aware of that, but since Andre is not an Overwatch character, we had to limit her route to a single update. Girls from the OW universe are still the main focus. We may expand her route tho. Either by adding new content somewhere in the middle (to get rid of feeling, that everything happened too quick), or by expanding her route forward.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
andre post 3.png

You may now romance the cutest bun in all Academy for a fair price of zero dollars! Latest update is now free.

>
<

>
<

Changes from the previous content update:
- Andre is now available as a romanceable character;

- New h-scene. Handholding included;
- Added option to hangout with Andre on weekends. Later we're planning to expand variety of characters you can invite;
- Made it easier to get second variant of Andre's X-Ray;
- Updated sprites for Andre;
- Updated sprites for Default;
- Bound Q-key to open quest log;
- Fixed Prologue quest log;
- Fixed bug, that caused MC's name to be displayed incorrectly in the replays, again.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
nice update, cute af. I'm just sorry there was no animation with her and that the last scene escalated way too quickly after looking like any other date. Really the only flaws.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cipheos

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I think I am at day two after sports, and I fucking can't find out what to fucking do. Fuck.

Maybe it would be an idea with some sort of guide/quest log?

Edit: Figured it out. Grind days, day in, week out. This is actually an incredibly boring game. Love the artwork, but my life is too short to do day by day, one thing a day.
So I give this game a hard pass the size of my boner despite the nice graphics.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 37 Votes