Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Who the hell voted for this new character? From their polls they said themselves that widowmaker and Dva won by a long shot?

Reactions: Cipheos

MolotovKiller

Jul 4, 2017
Who the hell voted for this new character? From their polls they said themselves that widowmaker and Dva won by a long shot?
What do you say about my little sunshine? 5d4f63dc79190e1850178f7ffe4c6c55.jpg It's a bit obvious that, WM and Dva gonna have a more longer development. Besides, Andre is perfect.
Aaaaand im waiting for Mei, so i dont really care about the human grape and the pro pleisher

Infernite101

Nov 27, 2019
This game is great, I've been looking for an actual Overwatch game for a long while. Just ignore all the crap that other people are whining about, no one's forcing them to play. Keep doing what you're doing, and this will be a great game.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
This game is great, I've been looking for an actual Overwatch game for a long while. Just ignore all the crap that other people are whining about, no one's forcing them to play. Keep doing what you're doing, and this will be a great game.
Grow some brain cells will you? You want them to get bf5-ed?

• Sad

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
What do you say about my little sunshine? View attachment 704564 It's a bit obvious that, WM and Dva gonna have a more longer development. Besides, Andre is perfect.
Aaaaand im waiting for Mei, so i dont really care about the human grape and the pro pleisher
I've been waiting for Mei for a long time, she's just been handed to me by our writer and artist, and I will try my best to get it in the game asap. Why? Well because she won earlier polls, because Mei is the best (canon) girl, obviously. Meanwhile enjoy bestest girl Andre. Unfortunately it's indeed going to take a while before WM and Dva will be in the game, our writer is working on it, of course. Non-canon girls help us release some content while we work on canon girls <3

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
You understand what site you're on, right? We're pirating their game. And to say they don't listen to their community is ridiculous as they are having their paying supporters poll what comes next. Yes there will be new characters that aren't from OW, it's making the world seem bigger than the 30 characters on the game's roster.
As to the "me want fap, do more fuck", people want story. If you want sex all the time with little story then try here.
View attachment 694261
They do listen, they just pay far more attention to their supporters.
Ok pirating aside I also have to point this site is also a promotional site, just like ads have a cost, I guarantee a shit ton of people wouldn't even know about their game without this site, let alone support it. Cause their game definitely doesn't show up when you type overwatch h game in google. So to say the developers didn't greatly benefit from this site is 100% untrue. This is not the case with games that are on actual game sites like steam, but it definitely applies to games that are exclusively patreon distributed.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Ok pirating aside I also have to point this site is also a promotional site, just like ads have a cost, I guarantee a shit ton of people wouldn't even know about their game without this site, let alone support it. Cause their game definitely doesn't show up when you type overwatch h game in google. So to say the developers didn't greatly benefit from this site is 100% untrue. This is not the case with games that are on actual game sites like steam, but it definitely applies to games that are exclusively patreon distributed.
Where did i say they didn't benefit from being on this site, where did i even imply that? Do you expect someone who goes to a comedy bar on open mic night and does a set to suck the dick of the owner because they got a lot of fans from the night?
Yes, they got a lot of publicity from the site but people stayed for the game itself. They don't owe the site shit, even less so random users. They listen more to the people who like the game enough to give them monetary support because they have shown a greater interest than others. Of course they would care more about the opinions of those who literally give them money for the game. That is not to say they don't listen to what is said here, it's just that our opinions don't hold as much weight.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Where did i say they didn't benefit from being on this site, where did i even imply that? Do you expect someone who goes to a comedy bar on open mic night and does a set to suck the dick of the owner because they got a lot of fans from the night?
Yes, they got a lot of publicity from the site but people stayed for the game itself. They don't owe the site shit, even less so random users. They listen more to the people who like the game enough to give them monetary support because they have shown a greater interest than others. Of course they would care more about the opinions of those who literally give them money for the game. That is not to say they don't listen to what is said here, it's just that our opinions don't hold as much weight.
Ok that's some flawed logic right there. When a YouTuber's video and creator gets famous on youtube, the creator doesn't owe the site shit? Welp, I wonder why 40% of every video's revenue is rightfully youtube's. The game's popularity was built upon this site, like a flower's pot, and now you tell me the pot plays no role in the flower's growth.

• Haha
Reactions: Oghmios1337

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Ok that's some flawed logic right there. When a YouTuber's video and creator gets famous on youtube, the creator doesn't owe the site shit? Welp, I wonder why 40% of every video's revenue is rightfully youtube's. The game's popularity was built upon this site, like a flower's pot, and now you tell me the pot plays no role in the flower's growth.
The creators aren't the ones getting offers for adrolls, youtube is. Youtube then distributes the advertisements on creator's videos.
The game also has been seen on other sites and even searching "overwatch adult visual novel" has it in the first few results.

Now, I ask once again, where are you getting seeing me say that the site had no part in the game's popularity? Please, for the love of all you hold dear, show me where I said that as i would really like to know.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
He's right Young_Naughty, we should work on that :eek:

Though, we really haven't considered getting Patrons through Google, we advertise in lots of forums :D

I can assure you, while we appreciate the attention here, the amount of Patrons and active community members we get from it is underwhelming. That's not to say we don't love this site and it's community, it's just to assure you that our popularity is by no means built on this site. But of course it IS built on many forums like these!

I do fail to understand how your example would illustrate that we would owe you rather than F95 and it's staff. The average YouTube viewer doesn't really get anything out of watching a video besides, well the video! As do you get the game, that's what you get. I sincerely regret that you aren't happy with it.

No matter, we clearly do appreciate anyone who is willing to give our game a try, and we hope everyone enjoys playing it. If people feel like they wasted their time on it, we certainly consider what they have to say to figure out what we can do better for everyone. Good feedback is pure gold, of course. We regret to hear that people still feel like we don't listen to what they have to say, we simply have to do what we feel is best for the majority of our supporters, fans and players otherwise.

Edit: Guess where F95's money comes from by the way :poop:
1593371581543.png 1593371871787.png 1593371921597.png 1593371979859.png 1593372022237.png
And many more who have also been helpful towards people who had questions in this thread, and who have been respectful toward us and others even if they didn't like the game.

Last edited:

MugenMax

Jun 10, 2020
Hmmm... Is there a problem to play this without knowing anything about OverWatch? Because I never play that game, it cost to much here in Arg :v

• Sad

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hmmm... Is there a problem to play this without knowing anything about OverWatch? Because I never play that game, it cost to much here in Arg :v
Basic understanding of story, there is a program called Overwatch, they look out for problems in the world and fix said problems. You are going to their school, you will find some characters from the game but you don't need knowledge of them to play. Might be a bit confusing at times but not much.

MugenMax

Jun 10, 2020
Basic understanding of story, there is a program called Overwatch, they look out for problems in the world and fix said problems. You are going to their school, you will find some characters from the game but you don't need knowledge of them to play. Might be a bit confusing at times but not much.
Oks, thanks :3

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes