Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I know but there are no more routes, i only have tracer and mercy (as u can see from the video)
I have also talked to Brigitte and did attend to tech classes but no signs of her route...
Also, i just noticed you are the developer (first of all, congrats on the game on the arts) so im pretty sure i have to tell you this
When i overwrited the old save file (i dont remeber the version sorry) all the pics from "sombra store" were already there, i mean i didnt have to buy them... is that a bug or... ?
Nah, unfortunately we can't prevent that. You have an option to reset all pictures when you start a new save though (or well you do in the latest version). Could you send me your save file so I can try to figure out why you aren't getting Brigitte?

zZetaz

Jul 4, 2018
Nah, unfortunately we can't prevent that. You have an option to reset all pictures when you start a new save though (or well you do in the latest version). Could you send me your save file so I can try to figure out why you aren't getting Brigitte?
sure thing

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
sure thing
During technology / meteorology class they explain that you need to take books from the library and do homework. I see you haven't taken the books yet. I think that's the problem. I'm going to add the quest logs from the beginning of the game, to prevent people getting stuck because they missed something :whistle:

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
Hey why this update file size is 3times compared to the previous update but there are no new scenes??

zZetaz

Jul 4, 2018
During technology / meteorology class they explain that you need to take books from the library and do homework. I see you haven't taken the books yet. I think that's the problem. I'm going to add the quest logs from the beginning of the game, to prevent people getting stuck because they missed something :whistle:
wait im pretty sure i did that tho...
i talked to symmetra at the library, got the books about technology / meteorology / and another subject i think
i remember doing the question about cyclones and other stuff like this so yeah im pretty sure i did that

EDIT: just to make sure i checked Symmetra and she doesnt have the book option anymore so i guess i red them all (?) 1591543808393.png

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Hey why this update file size is 3times compared to the previous update but there are no new scenes??
I'm pretty confident the file size has increased a steady 20mb per update, not counting revisions. Are you downloading it from our website? I'd be concerned if it were much larger than 200mb :ROFLMAO:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
v0.8.3.6

WIN - -
MAC - -
LINUX - -
ANDROID - -

pokemonnnnn

Feb 9, 2020
Anyone got a changelog?
Not a changelog, but this is from Patreon:

The biggest scene we've ever made! You can tell, that we are very proud of our work. You cannot blame us for that! Instead, you should hop on in and check what we've been teasing all this time! Have fun!

WHAT'S NEW SINCE THE LAST CONTENT UPDATE?
- The Grand Finale of Brigitte's storyline and new h-scene;

- Option to clear gallery upon starting a new game;
- Cheat mode no longer unlocks all scenes in the gallery;
- Fixed Brigitte route-breaking bug, that occured after you encounter Morrison;
- Added something super secret;
- Added new bugs to fix later and upload with the same patch note, so players will mistake it for a new update and download it with high expectations.

WHAT'S NEW SINCE THE CLOSED BETA?
- Expanded Brigitte's route even further! Added new dialogues;

- Fixed the issue, that caused saves to break after reaching certain point in Sombra's questline;
- Added hints in the "Tasks" menu on how to start each route;
- The "Tasks" menu now remembers on which page you were on;
- Replays now show player's name correctly;
- Fixed the timeless classic "Are you the booze in here?";

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
The top arrows should show other routes, but you might have to "unlock" them first. There should _definitely_ be a lot more content than Tracer...

Basically attend technology class, talk to brigitte, do technology homework... Stuff related to Brigitte.

Gonna try to make it a bit more clear how to start routes as soon as I get the chance.
Cipheos i am having this problem to can you take a look

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Not a changelog, but this is from Patreon:

The biggest scene we've ever made! You can tell, that we are very proud of our work. You cannot blame us for that! Instead, you should hop on in and check what we've been teasing all this time! Have fun!

WHAT'S NEW SINCE THE LAST CONTENT UPDATE?
- The Grand Finale of Brigitte's storyline and new h-scene;

- Option to clear gallery upon starting a new game;
- Cheat mode no longer unlocks all scenes in the gallery;
- Fixed Brigitte route-breaking bug, that occured after you encounter Morrison;
- Added something super secret;
- Added new bugs to fix later and upload with the same patch note, so players will mistake it for a new update and download it with high expectations.

WHAT'S NEW SINCE THE CLOSED BETA?
- Expanded Brigitte's route even further! Added new dialogues;

- Fixed the issue, that caused saves to break after reaching certain point in Sombra's questline;
- Added hints in the "Tasks" menu on how to start each route;
- The "Tasks" menu now remembers on which page you were on;
- Replays now show player's name correctly;
- Fixed the timeless classic "Are you the booze in here?";
I'm happy for those who liked brigitte and her content.

I can't really say I'm happy for the cheat mode not unlocking the gallery.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes