Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
For sure! And yeah I was using a previous save file, didn't know it would break since previous updates didn't :(

Save.
It turns out you were required to go back in to the workshop after you see Morrison enter. That wasn't intended and you only get one shot to trigger that scene, making it pretty likely to get stuck. Thanks to you I was able to find this problem and fix it, thank you!

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Half year. They have done 1 scene with Brigiette plus some dialog with randoms. This is some joke but noone is laughing.
We saw this guy in the thread criticizing our game. Making fair point of "1 scene with Brigitte" (setting a mere 120 updated sprites aside). And you know, his speech inspired us. It changed the way we develop our game. So immediately we started working on the next Briggite scene to make up to MrDefault. We wanted to stretch out the release of this scene to be in 2021, but wise people in this thread revealed our plan, and we can't add new bugs to fix them later either. feelsbadman. Anyways, the scene is done and is now in closed beta test.

New update is available to $10+ on .

Last edited:

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
We saw this guy in the thread criticizing our game. Making fair point of "1 scene with Brigitte" (setting 120 updated sprites aside). And you know, his speech changed us. It changed the way we see our game. So immediately we started working on the next Briggite scene to make up to MrDefault. We wanted to stretch out the release of this scene to be in 2021, but wise people in this thread uncovered our plan, and we can't add new bugs to fix them later either. feelsbadman. Anyways, the scene is done and is now in close beta test.

New update is available to $10+ on .
Honestly, thank you for adding the new scene!

Reactions: Young_Naughty

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Seeing that the game has a bondage scene with Brigitte as the main menu screen, does this mean the Brigitte content is mandatory? Or is her content optional?

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I have never liked playing or reading VN made from anime / movies / games but I think this will give it a chance

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Let haters hate and keep up the good work!
I wanna see the chicks getting nude for our dude the mc and becoming obedient loyal housewife's to the mc and only the mc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cipheos

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Definitely enjoyed the bondage content with Brigitte, looking forward to seeing the continuation of it! (And hopefully to those girls from the bondage club making good on some on their promises...)

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
Hey I like the but in the new update are there any new content ?? I Played it and it is almost as same as the previous one but the size of the android version increased 3 times??? Can anyone explain ?? Am I missing anything??

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
when you wait too long for a new update and you find just bug fix written 5 time in the changelog and one scene its just very disappointed
I agree. Every time i see a bug fix update instead of new content each month or longer is retarded.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm pretty sure i saw animated tag in this game before. And right now its missing. DEV removed and stop making animated scenes?

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Hey I like the but in the new update are there any new content ?? I Played it and it is almost as same as the previous one but the size of the android version increased 3 times??? Can anyone explain ?? Am I missing anything??
The second number in our game version signifies whether a new character was added. The third number signifies whether new scenes were added. So new scenes were added between 0.8.1, 0.8.2 and 0.8.3. If you can't seem to trigger them, and the todo list in your phone is no help, please let us know because you might be running in to a bug.

I agree. Every time i see a bug fix update instead of new content each month or longer is retarded.
We really only release bug fixes a few days after new content.

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I'm pretty sure i saw animated tag in this game before. And right now its missing. DEV removed and stop making animated scenes?
Most scenes are animated, though there's so little frames that I wouldn't like to call it animation to avoid disappointing people. We are still planning to make smoother animations in the future.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Most scenes are animated, though there's so little frames that I wouldn't like to call it animation to avoid disappointing people. We are still planning to make smoother animations in the future.
Can you give me one sample for that animations? Like litte gif or someting maybe?

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
The second number in our game version signifies whether a new character was added. The third number signifies whether new scenes were added. So new scenes were added between 0.8.1, 0.8.2 and 0.8.3. If you can't seem to trigger them, and the todo list in your phone is no help, please let us know because you might be running in to a bug.
I completed the whole to-do list man And I 0.8.2.9 is a bugfix version???
And the game is good I like the story waiting for more content and To go on the offensive training and batteles parties and other hero stuff
Keep going Nice game

zZetaz

Jul 4, 2018
It seems like the game has stopped a few version ago, for me, 'cuz i cant go further than this (it seems)
It's actually a new save, i just overwirted an old save, maybe i should have deleted instaed? 1590942821636.png 1590942793934.png

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
It seems like the game has stopped a few version ago, for me, 'cuz i cant go further than this (it seems)
It's actually a new save, i just overwirted an old save, maybe i should have deleted instaed? View attachment 676522 View attachment 676521
The top arrows should show other routes, but you might have to "unlock" them first. There should _definitely_ be a lot more content than Tracer...

How do I start the Brigitte route? I finished tracer mercy and sombras
Basically attend technology class, talk to brigitte, do technology homework... Stuff related to Brigitte.

Gonna try to make it a bit more clear how to start routes as soon as I get the chance.

Reactions: hasan234

zZetaz

Jul 4, 2018
The top arrows should show other routes, but you might have to "unlock" them first. There should _definitely_ be a lot more content than Tracer...

Basically attend technology class, talk to brigitte, do technology homework... Stuff related to Brigitte.

Gonna try to make it a bit more clear how to start routes as soon as I get the chance.
I know but there are no more routes, i only have tracer and mercy (as u can see from the video)
I have also talked to Brigitte and did attend to tech classes but no signs of her route...
Also, i just noticed you are the developer (first of all, congrats on the game on the arts) so im pretty sure i have to tell you this
When i overwrited the old save file (i dont remeber the version sorry) all the pics from "sombra store" were already there, i mean i didnt have to buy them... is that a bug or... ?

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018

We really only release bug fixes a few days after new content.
That's good! Devs lately wait a couple months to half a year and give mediocre amounts of content or "Bug fixes".

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes