Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
092 patron release.png
Mei, DVa, Widow, Ana. They are all here.

The update is available to all patrons.

MORE INFO:
> <

DOWNLOAD:
> <

Changelog:
- Part two of Mei's storyline;

- More h-scenes, both for Mei and others;
- Added lewd sprites for Widowmaker;
- Added lewd sprites for DVa;
- And even some for Ana. Anyone into a strict moms?
- Updated Ana's sprites;
- Added new sprites for MC;
- Impoved the skip option;
- Fixed the issue that caused scenes not to save into a gallery correctly;
- Fixed many minor bugs.

What's new since the closed beta?
- X-Ray images now are saved to the gallery upon first seeing;
- Fixed many "missing sprite" issues;
- Fixed the issue that caused game to give an error message while watching the replay of "DVa's protest" scene.

Last edited:

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
well that was a whole bunch of nothing
Welcome to Academy34, where the devs hype up every update like it's ground breaking in the adult games world, and it just turns out to be a bunch of nothing and their posts about the update being out for patreons turns out to be longer than the actual update.

Reactions: CummyCatgirl

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
how do you progress with may? i cant talk to her and the tasks say -ask mei for help -write essay ...do saves not work?

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Welcome to Academy34, where the devs hype up every update like it's ground breaking in the adult games world, and it just turns out to be a bunch of nothing and their posts about the update being out for patreons turns out to be longer than the actual update.
Don't you mind if we steal this quote? I'd like to put it somewhere on our site.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
how do you progress with may? i cant talk to her and the tasks say -ask mei for help -write essay ...do saves not work?
They should. Hm, have you tried using your backpack? I mean the one in the MC's room. If it won't help, then may I ask for your save file? I don't think we will be able to recreate this bug ourselves.

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So no sex with Mei yet or did i miss something ? It says new h-scenes but there are like none, i wouldn't call a soaking wet panty a h-scene tbh :unsure:

3.30 star(s) 37 Votes