Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
092 public release.png
Mei, DVa, Widow, Ana. They are all here.

Did not expect to see so many girls in a single update? So are we. But turned out having more hands to work on the game can do truly wonderful things with our overall productivity. We wanted to diversify the content you are getting per update, so not only Mei fans will have reason to play, but everyone else too.

The update is available to everyone for free!

THIS IS A PATCH, NOT THE NEW CONTENT DROP!

If you played v0.9.2.4 and finished it, there's nothing new for you.

MORE INFO:
> <

DOWNLOAD:
> <

What's new?
- Part two of Mei's storyline;
- More h-scenes, both for Mei and others;
- Added lewd sprites for Widowmaker;
- Added lewd sprites for DVa;
- And even some for Ana. Anyone into a strict moms?
- Updated Ana's sprites;
- Added new sprites for MC;
- Impoved the skip option;
- Fixed the issue that caused scenes not to save into a gallery correctly;
- Fixed many minor bugs.

What's new since the closed beta?
- X-Ray images now are saved to the gallery upon first seeing;
- Improved the saves compatibility;
- Added few more tasks in-between events to make it more clear what player should do next;
- Fixed the bug that brake the progression of Mei's route at certain point. Saves from previous version may still cause this bug to appear, but we are working on solving this problem once and for all;
- Fixed many "missing sprite" issues, they acted kinda sus;
- Fixed the issue that caused game to give an error message while watching the replay of "DVa's protest" scene.

Last edited:

keff

Jan 21, 2018
i dig the art and stuff but man the dialogue has some issues

and why does the main character need to call mei "oriental" like bro what? also why is everyone using their real names except tracer?

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
i dig the art and stuff but man the dialogue has some issues

and why does the main character need to call mei "oriental" like bro what? also why is everyone using their real names except tracer?
We welcome all suggestion on how we should improve the writing. Except the "oriental" thing, anything else that stood out to you in particular? I'm a not a native speaker, so these things are not as obvious to me.

And yea, Tracer... Tl;dr: we've added her all the way back in Demo, when we didn't actually know how our game should look, read and all that. So we made mistakes, many. Her route gonna be completely reworked at some point.

Last edited:

keff

Jan 21, 2018
We welcome all suggestion on how we should improve the writing. Except the "oriental" thing, anything else that stood out to you in particular? I'm a not a native speaker, so these things are not as obvious to me.

And yea, Tracer... Tl;dr: we've added her all the way back in Demo, when we didn't actually know how our game should look, read and all that. So we made mistakes, many. Her route gonna be completely reworked at some point.
there are a lot of small things, mainly awkward phrasing and typos. it's really hard to point out specific things when its just a lot of small things here and there. i'd recommend having a native speaker look over the dialogue and reword some of it to sound more natural. the weirdest typo to me was in a scene with mercy where mc said "God sleep" instead of "good sleep" and the G was even capitalized.

edit: also, MC mentioned pharah's crush on mercy and was able to do the homework job before either of those got seen/mentioned.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
there are a lot of small things, mainly awkward phrasing and typos. it's really hard to point out specific things when its just a lot of small things here and there. i'd recommend having a native speaker look over the dialogue and reword some of it to sound more natural. the weirdest typo to me was in a scene with mercy where mc said "God sleep" instead of "good sleep" and the G was even capitalized.

edit: also, MC mentioned pharah's crush on mercy and was able to do the homework job before either of those got seen/mentioned.
We already have a native speaker checking dialogues... Guess we have to figure something out, thanks for the response!

Last edited:

bob691

Nov 21, 2018
This is a really good game. In terms of routes I have enjoyed them all except the brig route (though not because of any inherent flaws just cause Im not into that) and since the devs seem to be really involved with the thread and the community, figured I throw this comment out to support them and thank them for listening to what people are saying and making a good game. Keep it up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cipheos

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
This is a really good game. In terms of routes I have enjoyed them all except the brig route (though not because of any inherent flaws just cause Im not into that) and since the devs seem to be really involved with the thread and the community, figured I throw this comment out to support them and thank them for listening to what people are saying and making a good game. Keep it up!
Aww, thanks. Glad you enjoyed our game!

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
I love your game, there is a feel-good vibe in it just like in most Akabur's game. You can feel the mix of humour and lack of serious which makes it very enjoyable. Overall, a whopping 5/5. You masterfully dealed with the hero being a nice guy and perv things, and avoiding the shaming that could have been used in other games. I particularly enjoyed the Audrey route, it was so cute !

bhunt

Dec 4, 2017
So I've been playing for a while and I haven't seen widowmaker yet. Can someone let me know where and when to meet her?

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
So I've been playing for a while and I haven't seen widowmaker yet. Can someone let me know where and when to meet her?
I've gone through the last update before the one that was published today, and until now you don't meet her, she just appear in two events you witness.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes