Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
No clue why this happened, but the regular Ava/D.Va scene is just borked. I didn't do anything weird, besides I guess playing in fullscreen? Similar thing happens to the next scene, with the socks and shoes, and then it's normal until you cum inside, where it's normal for anal, but the body and background disappears on the vaginal variation, with only the socks and some shading left over on a black void for the right of the screen.

Apr 6, 2023
No clue why this happened, but the regular Ava/D.Va scene is just borked. I didn't do anything weird, besides I guess playing in fullscreen? Similar thing happens to the next scene, with the socks and shoes, and then it's normal until you cum inside, where it's normal for anal, but the body and background disappears on the vaginal variation, with only the socks and some shading left over on a black void for the right of the screen.
Maybe your graphics drivers are out of date. This happened to me, I had to update my drivers

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Hi! It's a known bug, and we managed to fix it in the latest release.

Dec 4, 2021
3 more costumes down.
First there's Bo, who I think looks the closest to her actual character.

Bo screenshot.png
Then there's Zap. Fun fact: Zap's costume/model/whatever was actually created for a Pokémon fighting game roster I made a while ago. The gimmick was that instead of playing as the Pokémon themselves, you would be playing as Trainers fused with the souls of Pokémon. This one was supposed to the main protagonist fused with Pikachu. I was gonna make more character concepts for fun, but my vision didn't mesh well with HeroForge's limited options, so I gave up and just reused the original model for Zap.

Zap screenshot.png

Finally, there's Terra. Not much to say about her lol.
Terra screenshot.png

Gonna do the actual OV characters soon, should be fun

3.30 star(s) 37 Votes