Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Kamilah_20 (patreon).gif
KAMILAH, PART ONE — $5 RELEASE

Loneliness is hell of a curse, right? Kamilah here would definitely agree. Of all the characters we introduced, none had suffered from it nearly as much, as she did.

Now, though, she has finally found an outlet for it. A person, who might just be a gift from the Gods themselves. Someone, who will relief her of this pain, let her enjoy the embrace of a person, who genuinely cares, and provide her with stuffing she deserves.

That would be You.

An Important Note before we get into any more details:

Kamilah's route includes ONLY content between Kamilah and MC. We didn't have any other materials to make promo GIF out of, because her content update is like 95% smut, which wouldn't fly with Patreon. So, we had to use the boys for the promo, and I can see how it might have given people the wrong impression. They are there only for comedic purposes, so don't worry.

Back to the business.

When we first started working on her story, we realized just how fitting would it be to make her into someone, who is very actively looking for a partner. Years of celibacy, caused by the kind of work she is doing at the Academy, and the strict rules enforced regarding student-on-teacher relationship, took their tool. That, and the fact that she is as straightforward as it gets. The concept of flirt is so alien to her, that even if the chance presents itself, she wouldn't know what to do with it.

Basically, we really wanted to make a horny MILF, in which we found a great success.

So many of our characters like to do back and forth with the protagonist, play mind games, make you work for their affection. Not Kamilah though, she NEEDS you more than you could possibly imagine, but it's not an easy feeling to confess.

The awkward journey of horrible flirting attempts starts now! Don't worry, we made sure the payoff is WELL worth the trouble. Especially the animation! Oh, it's GLORIOUS! We took our time to update the tools and techniques we used for animated sequences, and judging by the result, it was the right call. We are looking forward towards hearing your feedback!

Now though, enjoy the the incredible awkwardness of a MILF attempting to flirt for the first time in her life.

All of the profits from these, and every upcoming update for the foreseeable future will go towards supporting our friends and family in Ukraine, and funding their relocation from out of the warzone. Even if you aren't interested in this particular update, we have so much more in stock, and your pledges right now might just change someone's life for the better. You can find more information about our plan to relocate Ukrainian artists in the previous news post right here:

DOWNLOAD:
> <
MORE INFO:
> <

If you enjoy what we do and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

Reactions: taterballz

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
New Roadmap Black.png
NEW ACADEMY34 ROADMAP

We all know why you all are here. It's R34 content, that what you expect of us, and sure, we do like adding an occasional original character into the mix, but the reason we are all here is our unhealthy obsession with certain hero-shooter's guys and gals.

That's why this time we decided to go all-in on adding AS MUCH content with them as we can, all in the span of the next couple of months!

First and foremost, THE NAME CHANGING!

Yes, we know how uncomfortable it has been having to play with all of those new and unfamiliar names. For us too. As you all know, that was a necessary step to avoid getting slammed by the ban hammer, since our game got a bit bigger than we ever expected. Now though, we are finally testing a new feature, that would allow you to swap any character's name to your liking!

We didn't expect that implementing a feature that sounds so simple could turn in a six month-long project for our developer, all because that we had to completely reinvent how the naming system works. Thankfully, it's almost ready and we are finally doing the inner tests. This addition won't be painless, so expect a number of bugs to occur, though we will do our best to hotfix them in the shortest time span possible.

SONYA AND SERAPHINA

You have probably noticed a few familiar faces on the picture, mainly Sonya and Seraphina. Those two didn't see a single content update in years! And for a good reason. Their current storyline sucks. It's old, hastily put together by us back when we knew nothing of how to make games or write compelling character stories. Much has changed, so it's time for them to change as well.

Sonya and Seraphina will receive first ever complete overhaul. That means we are literally going to rework them from the scratch, but this time we will do it properly. They're both going to receive the same treatment, as every other route currently gets, which means a proper character development, animated scenes, and lots, LOTS of smut!

SITARA AND HANAKO

You may also notice a few completely new faces there as well! It's about time we expand the selection of routes available for playing. Sitara and Hanako will finally get their own proper stories, and we aren't planning on pulling any punches. Those two in a desperate need of finding a soul-mate, though for completely different reasons. While Sitara, being a fan of spicy literature, if trying to finally put all of the knowledge and ideas she gained throughout the years of careful study, Hanako is a true gamer at heart, who is yet to figure out what are friends, why would she need one, and whether that sex everyone's talking about is a real deal. Speaking of Hanako, she is by far THE most requested character, so we will make absolutely sure she gets the treatment she deserves!

REINA

And now let's talk about Reina. She is a tough one, both literally and figuratively. You can probably notice that every other character, who draws clear inspiration from specific sources is still easily recognizable, yet she isn't. That's because Reina was our first attempt at "updating" character designs, and in her case we went just a tad bit too overboard on originality. Now though, we are planning to finally get back to her purple routes. Yet again we will make changes to her appearance, but this time, we will keep you posted along the entire process to ensure that the fans of moody hacker girl will get exactly what they want.

ZAHERA

Originally, Zahera was supposed to be the part of our previous roadmap, but there wasn't enough space to fit her in, so instead she goes here. Her update is already way on its way to be released, but let's talk about few important points anyway: Firstly, we have made a few changes to her existing storyline, adding depth into it and fixing elements, that made her character appear a little more flat. She is supposed to be a tough nut to crack, yes, but it doesn't mean we want Zahera to be repulsive in her desire to antagonize the main character. All of that has been touched up upon, while the main structure remains unchanged, so you have nothing to worry about. Still, we would heavily suggest replaying her Intro update once we patch in the fixes. You are going to love what we did!

WILDCARD

Okay, now we're getting to the MEAT of things. For months, if not years, people have requested us to finally add a proper dateable male character. We think, it's about time we do exactly that. But since there is a few great contenders to be the first, we didn't want to take it upon ourselves to make this choice. Instead, we will give YOU the chance to vote for the one you want to see the most, be that charming femboy Luca, reliable buddy Clyde, or confident and collected archer Haru.

BUT! There must be a huge but. We understand that a lot of people would feel rather disappointed if they would be forced to stop progressing their stories unless they are interested in romance. So, to counteract this problem, we will be making TWO routes for each of them: One completely friendly, with no romantic or sexual relationship whatsoever, and one, in which you would be able to get much closer with the guys. That means if you aren't interested in seeing male-on-male scenes, you can still hang out as buddies and play through their "friendly" storyline, which will literally be "guys being dudes" type of content.

First update of this series, Zahera, will be available later THIS month, so stay tuned!

Last edited:

Zaravon

Sep 26, 2021
One thing I'd like is not having to go through the entirety of Aurelie's route to unlock Luca. I get that they're kind of tied due to plot, but it resulted in me going through with a character I wasn't super into to get to the character I actually wanted to get the scenes for.

Veldrinar

Jul 10, 2017
Bromance routes? Aw yeah bro, that's the wholesome good stuff I like to see.

Also glad to see some of the old routes getting brought up to the quality of the new ones. Looking forward to it all, Y&N!

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Bromance routes? Aw yeah bro, that's the wholesome good stuff I like to see.

Also glad to see some of the old routes getting brought up to the quality of the new ones. Looking forward to it all, Y&N!
I don't mind being bros with the guys but I personally don't wanna see 2 dudes getting it on. that being said, I wonder when Kiriko will be brought in

Jan 10, 2019
Every day I have more and more respect for this team. Thank you for the road map, you have addressed all my concerns with this game, and i am greatly looking forward to the next update. You will have some Patrion money from me next month and a purchase on steam if you ever get that green lit.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
View attachment 3708738
NEW ACADEMY34 ROADMAP

We all know why you all are here. It's R34 content, that what you expect of us, and sure, we do like adding an occasional original character into the mix, but the reason we are all here is our unhealthy obsession with certain hero-shooter's guys and gals.

That's why this time we decided to go all-in on adding AS MUCH content with them as we can, all in the span of the next couple of months!

First and foremost, THE NAME CHANGING!

Yes, we know how uncomfortable it has been having to play with all of those new and unfamiliar names. For us too. As you all know, that was a necessary step to avoid getting slammed by the ban hammer, since our game got a bit bigger than we ever expected. Now though, we are finally testing a new feature, that would allow you to swap any character's name to your liking!

We didn't expect that implementing a feature that sounds so simple could turn in a six month-long project for our developer, all because that we had to completely reinvent how the naming system works. Thankfully, it's almost ready and we are finally doing the inner tests. This addition won't be painless, so expect a number of bugs to occur, though we will do our best to hotfix them in the shortest time span possible.

SONYA AND SERAPHINA

You have probably noticed a few familiar faces on the picture, mainly Sonya and Seraphina. Those two didn't see a single content update in years! And for a good reason. Their current storyline sucks. It's old, hastily put together by us back when we knew nothing of how to make games or write compelling character stories. Much has changed, so it's time for them to change as well.

Sonya and Seraphina will receive first ever complete overhaul. That means we are literally going to rework them from the scratch, but this time we will do it properly. They're both going to receive the same treatment, as every other route currently gets, which means a proper character development, animated scenes, and lots, LOTS of smut!

SITARA AND HANAKO

You may also notice a few completely new faces there as well! It's about time we expand the selection of routes available for playing. Sitara and Hanako will finally get their own proper stories, and we aren't planning on pulling any punches. Those two in a desperate need of finding a soul-mate, though for completely different reasons. While Sitara, being a fan of spicy literature, if trying to finally put all of the knowledge and ideas she gained throughout the years of careful study, Hanako is a true gamer at heart, who is yet to figure out what are friends, why would she need one, and whether that sex everyone's talking about is a real deal. Speaking of Hanako, she is by far THE most requested character, so we will make absolutely sure she gets the treatment she deserves!

REINA

And now let's talk about Reina. She is a tough one, both literally and figuratively. You can probably notice that every other character, who draws clear inspiration from specific sources is still easily recognizable, yet she isn't. That's because Reina was our first attempt at "updating" character designs, and in her case we went just a tad bit too overboard on originality. Now though, we are planning to finally get back to her purple routes. Yet again we will make changes to her appearance, but this time, we will keep you posted along the entire process to ensure that the fans of moody hacker girl will get exactly what they want.

ZAHERA

Originally, Zahera was supposed to be the part of our previous roadmap, but there wasn't enough space to fit her in, so instead she goes here. Her update is already way on its way to be released, but let's talk about few important points anyway: Firstly, we have made a few changes to her existing storyline, adding depth into it and fixing elements, that made her character appear a little more flat. She is supposed to be a tough nut to crack, yes, but it doesn't mean we want Zahera to be repulsive in her desire to antagonize the main character. All of that has been touched up upon, while the main structure remains unchanged, so you have nothing to worry about. Still, we would heavily suggest replaying her Intro update once we patch in the fixes. You are going to love what we did!

WILDCARD

Okay, now we're getting to the MEAT of things. For months, if not years, people have requested us to finally add a proper dateable male character. We think, it's about time we do exactly that. But since there is a few great contenders to be the first, we didn't want to take it upon ourselves to make this choice. Instead, we will give YOU the chance to vote for the one you want to see the most, be that charming femboy Luca, reliable buddy Clyde, or confident and collected archer Haru.

BUT! There must be a huge but. We understand that a lot of people would feel rather disappointed if they would be forced to stop progressing their stories unless they are interested in romance. So, to counteract this problem, we will be making TWO routes for each of them: One completely friendly, with no romantic or sexual relationship whatsoever, and one, in which you would be able to get much closer with the guys. That means if you aren't interested in seeing male-on-male scenes, you can still hang out as buddies and play through their "friendly" storyline, which will literally be "guys being dudes" type of content.

First update of this series, Zahera, will be available later THIS month, so stay tuned!
I just came back to this after like way too long (last time i played is when the characters were still just OW character. Version 0.10, specifically) and I have to say, real nice to see that they characters are planned to be able to be renamed as soon as I come back.
Also, where can I vote for the first male route? is it open yet? Patron only or something?

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
I'm sure this question has been asked before, but does anyone know what version of the game the characters were changed away from being directly OW characters? I feel like that version should be kept up as a separate download for the people who want to see the previous version.
Edit: Now that I've played a bit I'm realizing that mostly what's changed is the names of the characters, not their art. But there are some differences, enough that I feel like it'd be good to keep the older version up.

Last edited:

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
I've gotten a bug. On the beginning of the Zarya/Ruslana over-the-weekend training scene, there's red text at the top of the screen saying: "Missing image 'mc sport_closed_eyes'". Mightve been reported already but figured I'd post just in case. I'm on v0.22.1.3.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Is there a way to unlock using your phone in the library like you can for using your phone in the classroom with (not)Mei?

Also, if anyone happens to know if there are any missable X-Ray poses, that'd be great to know. I almost missed (not)Brigitte's one that may or may not be missable.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
zahera reintro (patreon).gif
ZAHERA, INTRO REVAMPED — $20 RELEASE

When we finally got back to Zahera, we realized that her existing setup does not allow for the character growth she deserves. More so, she appeared way more irritating than we intended originally, and that's never a good sign. To counteract on this problem, we decided to rewrite the majority of the dialogue to better reflect what we want her character to be, while keeping the scenes and the overall structure completely intact. On top of that, the setup of her story was changed as well, adding a comprehensive reasoning to all that is happening.

Keep in mind, that this is NOT the content update we announced in our new roadmap! It's still coming later this month!

But these changes only the tip of the iceberg!

We are finally introducing a new setting, that would allow you to change any character's name to whatever you want! To compliment this, we have also added a new "Contacts" menu, where you could find a complete list of all interactable characters, and an easy way to access the gallery of their scenes. The latter was a necessary addition, given that the amount of unique scenes is now in triple digits, so we wanted to give you an easy way to find the exact replay you want, without having to scroll through dozens of pages. And on top of that, we have also updated our textbox, which now includes unique colors for all of the mentioned names, drastically improving rideability! We will expand upon all of those things below.

This is a massive Quality of Life update, where we tried to touch upon as many thing as we could, and bring your experience to the next level!

THE NAME CHANGING

Yes, the Name Changing setting is finally here! It might be a bit clunky still, but it's functional, and probably more functional than we thought it would be. That said, we don't EXPECT bugs to occur, we KNOW for a FACT that something is broken, but with limited amount of testing that we can do internally it's impossible to find all of them. Please, go into this with an open mind and be sure to share all of the bugs, typos and inconsistencies that you find!

We had to completely rework the way Name System operates, which is why it took so damn long to implement. On the flip side, now we have a very flexible and customizable system, that we can easily modify in the future!

To change character's name, you need to:
1. Open your "Contacts", which is the first option in the Phone Menu.
2. Pick the desired character.
3. Click on the "Edit" button, which is located on the left.
4. You will be given a prompt to write a desired First Name, then a separate prompt for the Last Name if applicable.

That's it! From now on, the game will display updated name in all instances, including the dialogue. It does not (yet) apply to the names you see on pictures, though it happens rarely, but we are planning to fix that as well.

UPDATED USER INTERFACE

This is only the first step towards completely overhauling the current User Interface, but this is a necessary one. We added a new "Contacts" menu into player's phone, where you would be able to find a complete list of all interactable characters. "Contacts" menu allows you change character's name, access the gallery of their scenes and pictures, and see the next step of their questline.

Since we have already talked about the name changing setting, let's get straight to gallery shortcut: As we already said, the amount of replays in the gallery is getting out of hand, so having to scroll through dozens of pages simply to find a specific scene that you'd like to replay is annoying. This is why we added a shortcut into the "Contacts" menu, which will allow you to access the gallery of replays ONLY for the character that you picked. Simply get into the "Contacts" list, pick a character, and the click on the button at the center of the screen, the one with an image icon. It will bring a sorted list of all their replays!

And, like we mentioned, you will also be able to see the next step in the questline for a specific character that you are trying to romance. That should help you to progress through their routes much easier!

NEW TEXTBOX

Yes, this change is so big, it deserves it's own category! Our original textbox was decent, but it lacked many important features, especially for those who play using Android devices.

Updated textbox introduces buttons to access Save/Load menu, to fast-forward an interaction you already played through, and to go back to the previous line in the current dialogue. As a bonus, we added a separate small button underneath the textbox to hide it during the interaction in case you want to enjoy the scenery uninterrupted.

We also added unique colors to names of all major characters to help you more easily distinguish who is currently speaking. At least based by our internal testing, it does wonders to overall comfort during long dialogues!

Considering the amount of additions, many of which are concerning the existing systems, it will undoubtedly cause problems. This is why we wanted to limit the amount of players during the first few weeks, so we won't get overwhelmed by the amount of reports. We still only have a single developer and two people, who collect your feedback, so having a limited amount of players should allow us to process everything more comfortably. We hope you understand, and we promise to bring many more QoL additions in the upcoming months!

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!

Kamilah_20 (patreon).gif

KAMILAH, PART ONE — $2 RELEASE

Loneliness is hell of a curse, right? Kamilah here would definitely agree. Of all the characters we introduced, none had suffered from it nearly as much, as she did.

Now, though, she has finally found an outlet for it. A person, who might just be a gift from the Gods themselves. Someone, who will relief her of this pain, let her enjoy the embrace of a person, who genuinely cares, and provide her with stuffing she deserves.

That would be You.

An Important Note before we get into any more details:

Kamilah's route includes ONLY content between Kamilah and MC. We didn't have any other materials to make promo GIF out of, because her content update is like 95% smut, which wouldn't fly with Patreon. So, we had to use the boys for the promo, and I can see how it might have given people the wrong impression. They are there only for comedic purposes, so don't worry.

Back to the business.

When we first started working on her story, we realized just how fitting would it be to make her into someone, who is very actively looking for a partner. Years of celibacy, caused by the kind of work she is doing at the Academy, and the strict rules enforced regarding student-on-teacher relationship, took their tool. That, and the fact that she is as straightforward as it gets. The concept of flirt is so alien to her, that even if the chance presents itself, she wouldn't know what to do with it.

Basically, we really wanted to make a horny MILF, in which we found a great success.

So many of our characters like to do back and forth with the protagonist, play mind games, make you work for their affection. Not Kamilah though, she NEEDS you more than you could possibly imagine, but it's not an easy feeling to confess.

The awkward journey of horrible flirting attempts starts now! Don't worry, we made sure the payoff is WELL worth the trouble. Especially the animation! Oh, it's GLORIOUS! We took our time to update the tools and techniques we used for animated sequences, and judging by the result, it was the right call. We are looking forward towards hearing your feedback!

Now though, enjoy the the incredible awkwardness of a MILF attempting to flirt for the first time in her life.

All of the profits from these, and every upcoming update for the foreseeable future will go towards supporting our friends and family in Ukraine, and funding their relocation from out of the warzone. Even if you aren't interested in this particular update, we have so much more in stock, and your pledges right now might just change someone's life for the better. You can find more information about our plan to relocate Ukrainian artists in the previous news post right here:

DOWNLOAD:
> <
MORE INFO:
> <

If you enjoy what we do and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
I don't know whether to call this a bug or not, but I noticed that there are multiple instances of Ava/D.va having standing poses where we can use the x-ray on her, but she doesn't have underwear/nude images. Specifically, when she's standing in the courtyard during the early stages of her storyline.

Dec 4, 2021
Back with more Hero Forge creations.

First up, Andre. I based the color scheme off of her date outfit, and used the closest thing to her hat I could find, that being a backwards English flat cap according to HF. Based on her personality I'd imagine she would be in more of intelligence role compared to being an active combatant, as she would probably hate using guns and/or killing people. The comically large deagle is there as a self-defense/standard issue weapon.
Andre screenshot.png

Next up, we have Charolette. I based her outfit off her love of bondage, hence the collar, mask, whip, and alt colors. The reason I gave 2 different color schemes is because I wanted to make her costume black like most bdsm outfits are, but when I used one of the default HF color schemes to use as base, I thought it look pretty good so I kept it. The black outfit would ideally be the default color scheme.

Charolette screenshot.png Charolette Alt screenshot.png

Planning to do Bo next, then Zap and Terra to complete the element trio with Blaze. After that I'm thinking I'll do costumes for the actual Overwatch characters as sort of like an alternate universe type thing. Aurelie might be an exception seeing as how she kinda already has a decent hero costume in the game. If the devs see this, feel free to use these as art to buy in the shop or as actual costumes. Its not like I'll be using them for anything lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Young_Naughty

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Man the pacing in this game is terrible. The weekly schedule is absolutely killing it. Now I'm just in an endless loop of killing time until the weekend and then during the week 2-3 more weekend only events show up that I need to get through before anything happens. They really need to ditch the schedule just make events able to happen whenever and just make all the teachers that have a story available to talk to. There are so many useless NPCs around but all the ones you want to interact with are hidden behind specific days and it's very annoying.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Found another missing X-Ray scene. If you try and scan Reina/Sombra when she's wearing her beach outfit after completing the Climate Change Beauty Contest section, right before/after getting the camera, it will show her map sprites as being in underwear or nude respectively, but she can't be clicked. I think I'm able to scan her at this point because I progressed a lot in Reina/Sombra's questline before tackling Mei/Yun's this time around.

Also, having Reina stuck in "I'm in a swimsuit so I'm not talking to you" mode for the rest of the week is annoying, to say the least. It means that I can't progress Reina/Sombra's questline further, and I can't buy stuff from her shop.

Edit: Now that I've finished the Reina/Sombra questline, I still can't get past the anti-scan glitch on front of her normally. Which makes me wonder why she even has underwear and nude map sprites coded in in the first place.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 37 Votes