MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
I will say it's confusing that all the names have changed. Now I have no clue which route is for which character, though I admit I don't have an easy solution.

I will also add that I think this update broke my gallery.

lol288988

May 24, 2022
fellas, is it a bug?
If it is, is there a solution, or its just "Wait for patch"?
X-Ray thingy is turned off atm, and it was a clean, new save on freshly downloaded version

Edit: a bit later, when the sprite of the character was changed, this effect was also absent (second screenshot)

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
fellas, is it a bug?
If it is, is there a solution, or its just "Wait for patch"?
X-Ray thingy is turned off atm, and it was a clean, new save on freshly downloaded version

Edit: a bit later, when the sprite of the character was changed, this effect was also absent (second screenshot)
We are already working on a fix. Seems like we messed up layering for this particular picture.

Reactions: jodah_archmage

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
I will say it's confusing that all the names have changed. Now I have no clue which route is for which character, though I admit I don't have an easy solution.

I will also add that I think this update broke my gallery.
We are revamping the task menu to be a "call book", that will include pictures of every character alongside their names, so people won't get confused. It should be finished relatively soon.

And yea, we definitely did break the gallery. The issue is already fixed, but it will only prevent this problem from happening, it won't restore the images. If you want to unlock them again, you can just use the Konami code in the main menu. We will also patch in the option to the settings, that will allow you to unlock everything without playing, or unlock all scenes for a specific character.

Sorry about that, we are very fucking dumb sometimes.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Not bad for the new update but some part of me feels like something is missing...it's not the name changes though

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
i'm stuck after charlie got beaten, cant find the guys to progress
also can't continue the Fridays after class with archery teacher
for some reason just now the ava/aurelie match come out, i have sombra route finish already

as well the book quest is weird i still got interactions with random girls after the altar was unlocked

is the rope event finished? i got to second date with Charlotte

Feb 27, 2018
why did the names change ???

i also dont think old save are fully working now but i have onily just started playing the new version but i think i lost some progress

lol288988

May 24, 2022
why did the names change ???

i also dont think old save are fully working now but i have onily just started playing the new version but i think i lost some progress
Devs changed names and the design of one of the character cuz they feared legal letter from blizzard, politely asking them to terminate development due to growth of the game.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes