Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Hell yes, passing this on to Young haha <3
Call it a cliché, But I can totally see the MC trying to dodge a hammer of his own size, wielded by a man twice his size, wearing armor that makes him THRICE his size, who is chasing him around with a jet-assisted system, only to reach a dead end with a wall of turrets pointing straight to his head... or worse, his dick.

Oh, and my best wishes to your artist: May full health finds him or her soon.

Reactions: Cipheos

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I just thought of something that might have been asked already, but fuck it I'll ask anyway, what are you going to do about skins? Like, will you add a thing where you can change characters skins, or events where they'll dress up? Like a Halloween event in-game? I'm curious
It's not currently a priority, but I will certainly bring it up! I think before that we might want to enable x-ray vision. You can join our Discord for quicker responses, and to join in on the discussions!

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Mhm! Unfortunately we ran in to some issues. I got sick and it turns out we forgot about a few sprites, but we are definitely pushing for a release somewhere next weekend if possible!
Hey, as long as it's finished then I don't mind. I can't wait to see what you've put in this update. As much as I want to know what's in it, don't spoil it! Hope to see it sometime early next week, but I get that it's done when it's done. Good luck!

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Hey, as long as it's finished then I don't mind. I can't wait to see what you've put in this update. As much as I want to know what's in it, don't spoil it! Hope to see it sometime early next week, but I get that it's done when it's done. Good luck!
Aw, thank you very much. Hope we won't let you down!

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
If you, eventually, add both Mercy and Brigitte into the game, then you have absolutely nothing to worry about in regards of letting me down.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Haha yea, I don't like to advertise it too much though. Because it's only out for closed testing and I don't want to let anyone down :c
Pre-alpha version with dozens of game breaking bugs is considered a full release around these parts. You know, adhd kids and all.

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Pre-alpha version with dozens of game breaking bugs is considered a full release around these parts. You know, adhd kids and all.
Haha, well I actually think that's fair. None of these games are finished until they are finished. People need to understand they are not buying a product, but rather supporting the development of a product.

Still I care about the updates we release, so we consciously release the updates to our patrons first. Just so we can get any obvious or obnoxious bugs out before we release the update to a wider audience. Today we had $10+ patrons and other active members of our community test it first, with good results so far. The update is already released to $1+ patrons, which usually brings the smaller bugs to our attention.

Either way, I understand it must be annoying for people who are not patrons to be notified that the game is available already but only if they pay for it. I don't intend to tempt people in to pledging to our campaign, that's why I don't like to make a big fuss about internal testing.

I'm sure the game will make it's way on to F95 one way or another soon enough. Just remember that support is limited to the intended current audience (our testing group, the patrons). Aside from that I do hope people will look at our campaign and consider supporting us, if they do enjoy our work.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Either way, I understand it must be annoying for people who are not patrons to be notified that the game is available already but only if they pay for it.
I can only speak for myself, but it's not annoying, on the contrary it's perfectly understandable.
Don't feel concerned for us, we don't deserve it! :)

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Either way, I understand it must be annoying for people who are not patrons to be notified that the game is available already but only if they pay for it. I don't intend to tempt people in to pledging to our campaign, that's why I don't like to make a big fuss about internal testing.
Not really, it's just weird how impatient people can be.
I wonder does anyone make specifically "BUGTEST" versions with no art implemented so only people interested in bugtesting will play it.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
If I had money to spare i'd probably give it to you, kudos for one of the classiest ways of dealing with this community i've seen so far.

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Not really, it's just weird how impatient people can be.
I wonder does anyone make specifically "BUGTEST" versions with no art implemented so only people interested in bugtesting will play it.
While that sounds interesting, about half of our bugs are actually visual issues :p

If I had money to spare i'd probably give it to you, kudos for one of the classiest ways of dealing with this community i've seen so far.
Thank you <3

I can only speak for myself, but it's not annoying, on the contrary it's perfectly understandable.
Don't feel concerned for us, we don't deserve it! :)
Tbh I think you do. We do want the money, we really do. Because we want to be able to what we love and not have to worry about our day jobs or paying bills. Your feedback means everything to us!

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Tbh I think you do. We do want the money, we really do. Because we want to be able to what we love and not have to worry about our day jobs or paying bills. Your feedback means everything to us!
My last sentence was more a (bad) joke than a statement.
Just like you I have a day job and bills to worry about. I can clearly see your point.
And thank you for your time.

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
My last sentence was more a (bad) joke than a statement.
Just like you I have a day job and bills to worry about. I can clearly see your point.
And thank you for your time.
Dw I caught it, but I am also catching some serious undertones. We're just people. And honestly, if it wasn't for the community, I wouldn't know why I'd be doing this. I enjoy it, and especially thank you for your time <3

Also a little update about our website:
The stream archive being patron only was probably our biggest bs move so far. It pissed more people off than it did anything else. We haven't gotten any complaints, but we have seen the statistics. Anyone should be able to track our progress, especially people who are interested but not yet convinced. That's why the stream archive is now public.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes