Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Can give us а saves on end off last update then? Please! I hate to replay old content!
New content starts right away from the beginning of the game. We changed lessons, homework, added 'revision sessions' after classes and new route starts without playing through old stuff. We even made Tracer's route, which was forced before, unnecessary for the playing through. Also, if you're too inpatient, there's option in the game settings to be able to skip through dialogues with ctrl button.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Still no D.VA this update?
Brigitte and Mercy were picked by our community :v
We already have plans for D.Va tho. She also may appar as a bonus conent for the coming updates, since she already present in the game.

DarkChild1996

Jul 26, 2018
For some reason I can never access the laptop. It'll always say an exception has occurred. I don't know what's up with that.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
New content starts right away from the beginning of the game. We changed lessons, homework, added 'revision sessions' after classes and new route starts without playing through old stuff. We even made Tracer's route, which was forced before, unnecessary for the playing through. Also, if you're too inpatient, there's option in the game settings to be able to skip through dialogues with ctrl button.
You're say youself new content inserted betwean old. That's mean I can't just skip through all 'cause I risk missing something new. So another replay! This is the third if I remember right.:rolleyes:

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Got an error right after the first Brigitte scene, but besides that everything works dandy.

Are there more Brigitte scenes besides that one? Can't progress any further with her, and her route isn't in the task menu to confirm.
Yeah, same here. Can't access second scene. Help? Anybody?

Last edited:

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Any word on if Zarya is available yet?
Her route won't be added anytime soon, sorry. We may include her as a bonus character, but that's all. First in our priority list are few more scenes for Brigitte and route for Mei.

Mar 17, 2018
Is the new stuff mainly the Brigitte stuff and the rewritten code? If so I'll probably skip this one and see what the next update has. I really don't like being the one who gets tied up.

Reactions: Cipheos

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Is the new stuff mainly the Brigitte stuff and the rewritten code? If so I'll probably skip this one and see what the next update has. I really don't like being the one who gets tied up.
Well, not all kinks works for everyone. That's fine. We will differ what kinks we add with each update, so I hope next one will work for you better :}

• Sad
Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Is it just me or do old saves no longer load?
As I already pointed out before, old saves are not compatible with new versions. We've reworked a lot of old script, so there was no way for us to keep saves compatible.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes