KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Am I crazy or did this game used to have the characters with their actual Overwatch names? Did the devs actually get scolded by Blizzard or did they change the names just to be safe?

Moumen_Gun

Oct 27, 2021
Am I crazy or did this game used to have the characters with their actual Overwatch names? Did the devs actually get scolded by Blizzard or did they change the names just to be safe?
They changed the names just to be safe, they did add in name switching for characters now, if you want the original names, no-one will stop you.

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
Ngl, staff should lower the protection over this game. At least to allow the leaking of HD of the public version. I don't mind that much having to wait for the latest version but the HD of the current free release what harm can bring

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Blizzard hates their fans as much as Nintendo, would you want to get DMCA'd by a bunch of titty milk burglars?

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
What nonsense is this with Christian and his fake bruises?
Someone beaten up on academy ground would have been sent right away to the doctor who could have immediately uncovered his ruse. Concussions could lead to fatal brain swellings. Shame on Captain Nami for failing here.
Oh well, sometimes it takes a large amount of unnecessary words to finally see girls nailed in these games.
At least the dream sequence in the changing room later switching roles is funny.

Last edited:

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Sonya P1 x Intro.gif
SONYA, INTRO — FREE RELEASE

The entire story — reworked from scratch! Now with extra spice!

After putting weeks of work into untangling the mess that is our old code, many sleepless nights, and an unhealthy amount of consumed caffeine, we are finally happy to present — Sonya's rework! And alongside with it, numerous changes to the game, including a whole new roaming UI, updates to early-game questlines, and countless fixes. With this update, we are finally making our first step in a massive overhaul project, which we announced a while ago! The process has begun!

Sonya was the very first character we have ever added into our game, which, just to remind you, was YEARS ago. And while we are incredibly proud of the progress we managed to make throughout that time, it also had an unfortunate side effect of making Sonya pale in comparison to any other content current available in the game. That wouldn't be an issue on its own, but given that her romantic plotline is heavily tied to the "tutorial" and many important unlocks, players were forced to experience this outdated story to be able to progress any further. So, as part of our efforts to overhaul every underperforming bit of our game, we decided to completely rewrite Sonya's route!

Given that her story holds a sentimental value both for us, and our player base, we did our absolute best to stay as close to her existing personality as we could. Instead of trying to reinvent the wheel, we expanded upon the qualities that Sonya been showing ever since we first introduced her, and kept the idea that she is fast to jump straight into action, be that a new adventure by your side, our something more intimate. She was always energetic and opportunistic, and now we finally gave her a chance to properly express those qualities in a way you would be able to appreciate them!

This Intro, while only giving you a taste of what's to come, is already bigger than the entirety of her old storyline. That being said, we know that you probably won't be satisfied with just the Intro! Which is why...

Sonya P1 [F95].gif
SONYA, PART ONE — $20 RELEASE

Hyperactive and hypersexual. That's the kind of character she was always meant to be.

This is a complete reimagining of Sonya's storyline, which addresses all of the little gripes both us, and our community had with the route, while also maintaining all of the positives, like her bluntness and "straight to the point" attitude. Instead of trying to reinvent the wheel, we simply expanded upon everything that worked, creating in a process one of the most honest, positive, and horny characters we could.

But let's get straight to the point. Sonya is here to ingest unfathomable doses of Vitamin D, and you seem to be the brightest sun around. Don't keep her waiting.

DOWNLOAD:
> <
MORE INFO:
> <

If you enjoy what we do and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

Reactions: Lucky_I

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
I'm normally not into bondage but the Freja path with Charlotte was truely awesome, while Sonya, Andre, Zahera, Blaze, and Nami could hardly compete with that so far as their event-chains are still too short and their talks sometimes too crazy and/or strenuous for my enjoyment.

I stop playing now and rather wait for the upcoming UI update with revamped prologue to start over.
Like mentioned here in the topic somewhere: the start so far w/ v0.23.1.1 feels a little bit disappointing at first but it gets better over time, especially with more and more content revamps as it seems. I can't wait to check this game out again in the future.
Thanks and keep up the good work!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Young_Naughty
3.40 star(s) 39 Votes