Horalkarprvy

Jul 18, 2023
Am i supposted to make a new game? I noticed that since i downloaded the latest version im missing a lot of scenes even from characters that werent completely reworked.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Sitara P2 [Uncen].gif
SITARA, PART 2 — $10 RELEASE

Prepare for trouble, and make it double!

Wouldn't it be wonderful, if you could be in two places at the same time? So many possibilities, so many creative applications for such a useful trait! But now imagine if you could feel everything, your copy does. The sensation of touch, the overwhelming wave of love and affection for someone your copy met. Then, multiple it by two.

Now, you are left with TWO equally horny, and madly in-love librarians, who are craving to get YOUR attention. You know exactly what it entails. This time, we will explore the wild love triangle in the most unusual romance our game has to offer! But don't forget, even though these two look very much alike, they couldn't any more different.

No more cliffhangers, it's time for action!

DOWNLOAD:
> <
MORE INFO:
> <

Degeneracy P1 [Patreon].gif
DEGENERACY UPDATE #1 — $2 RELEASE

Your dreams may finally come true.

Originally, this update was supposed to be a small little bonus while you wait for the next major release, but as many things in our game, it grew out of proportion. What we have instead is probably the biggest release we've done in a long while.

Not only does this update feature SEVEN new interactive scenes, it also heavily expands stories of Andre, Ava, Aurelie and Kamilah. Each of these girls received a hefty addition to their post-route content, which could be accessed immediately upon finishing their currently available routes.

This time we made sure to focus only on those parts, that we knew you'd want to see. Every scene revolves around the exploration of their hidden desires, featuring a whole bunch of kinks and fetishes completely new to our game. Everything is optional, of course.

It's time to take a peek behind the curtains and meet their true, very perverted selves.

DOWNLOAD:
> <
MORE INFO:
> <

If you enjoy what we do and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes