blackbox13

Oct 25, 2018
Sort of a PSA. This is not actually a complete collection of Accel's Art works. The Waifu Taxi, for example, is missing sets for at least 6 characters, which were probably deemed inappropriate for the platform this collection is currently on. I'm just catching up with the author's stuff after a long pause, so I'm not sure where/how this missing sets are currently distributed (if they are distributed at all).

Zebidou

Mar 7, 2023
Which characters are we talking about ? I have the waifu taxi collection from his pixiv fanbox since the kemono importer wasn't broken back then so I may be able to help you ?

blackbox13

Oct 25, 2018
Which characters are we talking about ?
If I'm not mistaken, the following sets for Waifu Taxi are missing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They partially exist on exhentai in various states, but not in complete form like the rest of collection (i.e. uncen ENG - uncen SPA - textless). I have somewhat of a collection streak and as a result I don't like, when some image set or whatever is incomplete.

Last edited:

ALRM5404

Dec 21, 2019
Aaaaaaaaand the link was updated to upload the most recent collection...
It was good while it lasted

blackbox13

Oct 25, 2018
It was good while it lasted
I mean - it was evident from the post, that it won't last forever.
Also it's generally better practice not to link such collections directly, but rather download it, make your own archive and reupload it somewhere else - if you have the opportunity.
I managed to get the entire thing though, as I knew it won't be there for long.

Last edited:

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
On kemono.su there are new links to archives of works, but they do not work, or the author found out that they are being leaked or new links are posted in posts and not through announcements.
somehow it turns out that way.

May 15, 2021
On kemono.su there are new links to archives of works, but they do not work, or the author found out that they are being leaked or new links are posted in posts and not through announcements.
somehow it turns out that way.
What if they import their own broken links :unsure:

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Sometimes it happens, but in the case of Accel, is that he always changes links, constantly, so the ones he sends to message to his patreons only work for so long, until he makes a new post of a new collection/work and thus, changing the links yet again, making the old ones obsolete. It's only in the very rare instances as people have seen with the collection links, in which through Kemono we get access to all it's content, but as he does constantly, once a new post is made, say goodbye to those prior links as they are, by then, no longer working.