• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
> so, is there anything to do after you have your own place like quest or anything? feels like there's nothing to do.

I keep checking this thread once in a while, but it has been so for as far as I can remember (unfortunately).
Now just with bonus bugs it seems.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

lordredegg

Sep 2, 2018
> so, is there anything to do after you have your own place like quest or anything? feels like there's nothing to do.

I keep checking this thread once in a while, but it has been so for as far as I can remember (unfortunately).
Now just with bonus bugs it seems.
lmao after all the texts about how the game works. I'll put it on the shelf for now then. thanks!

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Besides going on dates with npcs and the character creation part, what can you do on the game?
I keep on checking this game from some time ago. First was character creation, encyclopedia, then sex system (not finished, but works somehow), then feature that you can get pregnant (but not give birth yet), go shopping, change clothes and last one I remember is npc thing and dates. So it's pretty life sim, but due to a lot of bugs and unimplemented things yet, I recommend waiting for more finished release unless you want to test something which is at building stage, not finished.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I keep on checking this game from some time ago. First was character creation, encyclopedia, then sex system (not finished, but works somehow), then feature that you can get pregnant (but not give birth yet), go shopping, change clothes and last one I remember is npc thing and dates. So it's pretty life sim, but due to a lot of bugs and unimplemented things yet, I recommend waiting for more finished release unless you want to test something which is at building stage, not finished.
Oh that sucks....I will wait for some updates then thanks for the reply

Reactions: ustar

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
played this game without reading any of the comments just based on all the tags...
after 2 hours i realized that there's no content other than the simulator that's missing 90% of the context and town traveling -.-

I'll check back in a year i guess

Reactions: qwermhv

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
played this game without reading any of the comments just based on all the tags...
after 2 hours i realized that there's no content other than the simulator that's missing 90% of the context and town traveling -.-

I'll check back in a year i guess
A year is optimistic, in a year and a half about 15 minutes of content has been implemented and the thing is still buggy as all hell. I suspect that the project will be dropped in another year or two after patreon numbers go down. Although as newlife proved you can milk perverts for years and years if you write decent blog posts (and this guy LOVES his blog posts). Then again he had more content to start with at least...

Interestingly there's other parallels between this game and newlife as this guy straight up ripped a lot of the creation options from newlife, I know sex game character creation is always going to be somewhat similar, but a lot of these are straight up identical options.

Aug 7, 2017
"Last" framework update just dropped, he's switching over to content production now
first link is game, second is resource files

Edit: apologies on delay, totally forgot the resource folder at first

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
"Last" framework update just dropped, he's switching over to content production now
first link is game, second is resource files

Edit: apologies on delay, totally forgot the resource folder at first
Thanks! Assuming they will indeed be focusing on content from now on, this game may hopefully be interesting to play sometime later this year.

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
I like the character creation. Is this playable, though? It seems I just can randomly go everywhere and work and repeat without actions I can do...
Nah, I get it.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Gavote

Jun 3, 2017
Thanks! Assuming they will indeed be focusing on content from now on, this game may hopefully be interesting to play sometime later this year.
Yep, that's pretty much what you should get with a proper development cycle!

Jun 15, 2018
@crust Looks like the latest update actually delivered some content, think we can get a double check and an updated OP. We might have a live one on our hands again if this game finally delivers on the lofty goals!

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
I'm playing last public version, the height is fixed during character creation, so it does not change. When I used metric.

And every time I move to most places, I get this error.

Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
<<print setup.homeItems.placeDescription("pcHome", "bath")>>

Error: no matching item in distribution found in randomDist function. unpossible.
Error: cannot execute macro <<selfthought>>: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined<<selfthought>>

What the hell is going on? Is it normal now that I can't play?

2.20 star(s) 56 Votes