Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Doesn't work for me. I've full screened the browser and reduced the magnification to minimum (and you can't even read the text at that magnification), and UI elements are still off screen. I never had this issue before, so I'm pretty sure this version's just fucked.
I didn't have it on full screen just browser windowed. I only remembered to lower the magnification because I usually have it high because of my sight. 80% on Chrome should do it. but the game is kinda meh I mean the sex is really passive and even if you orgasm like 5 times your satisfaction doesn't raise much. the character customization is the best thing the game has going for it

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
So most recent update says we can knock up the sperm bank lady (isla?) if we have good enough "donations" but thats a little vague.

Dont know if old saves are compatible or not so made a new futa character, got throught the intro, used the in game cheats to have huge nuts and super fertile sperm, all the dialogue shows how impressed she is but after almost a week of donating multiple times a day ive still yet to have sex with her, just same old blowjobs and titjobs.

anybody figured that one out?

thatisluis145

Jan 8, 2023
Does anyone know like a cheat/method to get female npcs pregnant?? I've been playing this game again for like the past week and in the game i literally have hyper fertile sperm and i always make sure to cum inside but for some reason I never get like a text or anything saying that I got them pregnant?

jmo200

Jun 20, 2018
What is the non hucow content of the game like? It seems like the updates are mostly focused on the hucow stuff so I am curious how the other jobs/paths are like?

Sep 29, 2019
I didn't have it on full screen just browser windowed. I only remembered to lower the magnification because I usually have it high because of my sight. 80% on Chrome should do it. but the game is kinda meh I mean the sex is really passive and even if you orgasm like 5 times your satisfaction doesn't raise much. the character customization is the best thing the game has going for it
You can change in the option the font.The Game have the option from very small to insane big even an option for Old man what i personal use :) so you dont need to make the Zoom bigger or smaller.
And i think even that the game have a Font Problem as i change the font always when i start i dont have any problems with the game UI for me all is in the right place no missing Buttons.Maybe its luck but you guys can try it change the font and look if the UI problem is solved

DarkAnubisDK

Sep 29, 2017
Hey, Im using Chrome to run the game. But when i start the game and enter the "game options" it looks completely off and I can't leave it again, when i enter the game everything looks offset.

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
Hey, Im using Chrome to run the game. But when i start the game and enter the "game options" it looks completely off and I can't leave it again, when i enter the game everything looks offset.
Yup, that's the same problem I'm having, and changing the browser's zoom level does nothing to help. I'm pretty sure this is a "wait until the next version and hope it gets fixed" situation.

Reactions: DarkAnubisDK

rizdan

Feb 25, 2018
If you have a monitor with a resolution of 2K or higher, then you can change it to fullhd for the game, a temporary solution, until fixed.

Reactions: ustar

zhiphius

Jul 26, 2022
yes i have the exact same problem.

i'm going to try to set the resolution to HD rather than 2560x1440.

Edit: Nope, still borked :x

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes