legitviewer

Jun 17, 2017
I can't for the life of me make the UI scale properly, everything is overlapping.
Tried multiple different browsers, but it just keeps doing the same thing.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Game is probably still a mess, some time ago I decided to give it a try after years and I had similar issues like yours.
For me the issue was text font being gigantic, like it was thinking I'm using an android device. Tried several browsers, it worked best with Vivaldi, but it was unstable, at first text was gigantic again, then after restarting the browser text was normal, then it broke again in another restart, then fixed, then broke... It may be related to cookies or browser cache, deleting them may help, don't know. So my advice is to wait couple more years...

Reactions: ustar

Ciela_3930

Oct 14, 2018
I've been trying to explore the oppaido dojo mod content, but it's been months in game and I haven't unlocked the more advanced classes, does anyone know if it's bugged? I go to every beginner class, twice a week, and I make progress every time.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Visit the Town Hall in Downtown from 7 am to 5 pm and select "Visit RAPES Office", there you will be able to choose a job from the same ones that were offered at the beginning of the game
The question is how to fuck do you accept a job when no one can seem to answer even after like 5 people have asked. There's no continue button no accept job button nothing

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
The question is how to fuck do you accept a job when no one can seem to answer even after like 5 people have asked. There's no continue button no accept job button nothing
You wait in line. It's in the text, not a separate button

Luna1234

Sep 6, 2017
UI overlaps with major parts of the game, even in the intro it overlaps on the single clickable text button so you can't proceed and get softlocked

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
"Whoa-oh-ooohhh. Oops! I accidentally slipped and fell into mud so hard my dick went flying, my torso wedged into a uterus and my chest popped out into a huge honkin pair of tits. Oh nO!!"

That's just what I imagine whenever I see this game in latest updates. I never actually want to play the game to find out it turns out different. :LOL:

Oct 16, 2017
I can't for the life of me make the UI scale properly, everything is overlapping.
Tried multiple different browsers, but it just keeps doing the same thing.
Same issue myself, I'm on a 2k Monitor so that might have something to do with it but I don't remember the last version I played doing this issue.

rvs510

Nov 7, 2018
Same issue myself, I'm on a 2k Monitor so that might have something to do with it but I don't remember the last version I played doing this issue.
As of the 1.26 update he completely borked the UI. If the webpage is opened in a window sized at greater than 1920X1080 it screws up, and even at 1920X1080 until you get into the main game various UI elements are still slightly incorrectly sized.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
same problem ive hadv before...i set to all futa n theirs men n women...five min in n ive lost interest why tf make all these settings if u dont actually use the shit

Oct 16, 2017
As of the 1.26 update he completely borked the UI. If the webpage is opened in a window sized at greater than 1920X1080 it screws up, and even at 1920X1080 until you get into the main game various UI elements are still slightly incorrectly sized.
Thought so, guess we're sitting around waiting for a fix.

Sep 29, 2019
I downloaded the file but I could not find any resources, its just an html file that doesn't load.
All (Recources) Maybe you Download even that its over the HTML Download.sometimes reading Help

And for the UI Problem in any Browser normal under Option you can change the Zoom of a Page change it to 80%-90% for the game and near all will work.You can do that even with your Mouse wheel but then you have to do it always

Ryryriru

May 27, 2017
anyone else doing the maid job they give the maid clothes but when i go home ive got no maid clothes ?

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
anyone else doing the maid job they give the maid clothes but when i go home ive got no maid clothes ?
same problem. even worse, when telling them i need a new outfit the connected event fires but instead of listing the maid uniform afterwards the whole wardrobe bugged out.
still unplayable after all these years :(

Sep 29, 2019
The Ui seams to work for me but all the rest is a little bit strange :) i play as Female and im Dating an (Black) old Dude :) But every date i go out with him he seams some other.He have the same name but change the entire time first he is Black next date he is withe then after something from India then very Young after extreme old.Absolute immersive get 1 date with all Man ingame with only dating The same dude :) oh and he change even on the date when we change place :)

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
The actual answer is to reduce magnification of your browser for windows it is Ctr -
Doesn't work for me. I've full screened the browser and reduced the magnification to minimum (and you can't even read the text at that magnification), and UI elements are still off screen. I never had this issue before, so I'm pretty sure this version's just fucked.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Doesn't work for me. I've full screened the browser and reduced the magnification to minimum (and you can't even read the text at that magnification), and UI elements are still off screen. I never had this issue before, so I'm pretty sure this version's just fucked.
I didn't have it on full screen just browser windowed. I only remembered to lower the magnification because I usually have it high because of my sight. 80% on Chrome should do it. but the game is kinda meh I mean the sex is really passive and even if you orgasm like 5 times your satisfaction doesn't raise much. the character customization is the best thing the game has going for it

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes