Seraphim2269

Mar 18, 2018
look, if you have like 2 photos and everything is exclusively text based, you have no right to say that this game has any content thats not 100% entirely text based. there's nothing wrong with that and it makes the game easier to make thus allowing for way more content, but I cannot stand false advertising.

AmonRat95

May 27, 2018
why the heck am i always getting this bug where as a futa i cannot have sex with the other person. is that cause i pick either a female or male storyline? penis too big or too small? the sex system feels fantastic, yet it's limited af.

Jan 27, 2019
Hey, I noticed we don't have the latest cheat version available, so I zipped my own copy and uploaded it to Pixeldrain, resources and all. Also, the resources download in the OP is out of date with the 1.28 version currently available.
Anyways, enjoy!

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
I was beginning to wonder why I hadn't seen any updates to this game in a while and it's because it got the "ai cg" tag which made it get auto ignored by my search prefs...well, at least now maybe the game will be a bit more interesting and less...well...itself.
1720656764335.png

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Does the game still become unplayable after like 100 days (taking 2 minutes per click to load the next thing) or is it finally worth getting into?

geecifeezy

May 12, 2024
Does anyone else have their lovers constantly disappear ? 3 times now in 3 different versions (1.27, 1.28 and 1.29) about a month into the game they just poof out of existence overnight.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Does anyone else have their lovers constantly disappear ? 3 times now in 3 different versions (1.27, 1.28 and 1.29) about a month into the game they just poof out of existence overnight.
They kill themselves.

No, I'm not joking.

This game tracks stupid stats for NPCs almost as much as for the player character and determines whether the NPCs have given up on life.
Apparently, it used to be even worse. Lovers dissappeared because not having sex for a day or two was too much and life was not worth living anymore.

Yes, cleaning up unnecessary NPCs is kind of necessary to keep the game running, but this game generates and de-generates them way too aggressively. Or... you know, they could actually delete the ones with little to no interaction from the player instead of tracking and executing their suicidality.

geecifeezy

May 12, 2024
They kill themselves.
Thats not it, there is now a warning that informs you when someone you know kills themselves and I got no such warning.

I joined the discord to see whats up and yes, there is a bug that just axes you lovers that even the dev doesnt understand why. AW moment I guess.

2.20 star(s) 58 Votes