damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Hi.
There is no Lesbian tag, but after a search in the thread, it seems that there are some lesbian content.
But how many content?
And is it possible to go on a pure lesbian route (transwomen is OK for me)?

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Hi.
There is no Lesbian tag, but after a search in the thread, it seems that there are some lesbian content.
But how many content?
And is it possible to go on a pure lesbian route (transwomen is OK for me)?
under dates/aka tender hook up. you can have lez sex in the game, yes you can marry a woman

Reactions: damnedfrog

Breedking

Jul 7, 2024
Has anyone been able to get the tentacle monster "pet" that you can keep in your shower? It's supposed to happen after you explore at the institute, but I just had a couple in game weeks of 'you're still feeling full after encountering the monster.'

Reactions: bro111

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
Accidental Woman 1.29.1 Public - Console Activated:

i activated the console "SugarCube" command in your browser, so check it, and look at the install file for the command list.

Download the file from " ".

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Has anyone been able to get the tentacle monster "pet" that you can keep in your shower? It's supposed to happen after you explore at the institute, but I just had a couple in game weeks of 'you're still feeling full after encountering the monster.'
how in the world.... that sounds awesome, is that a thing?

Breedking

Jul 7, 2024
how in the world.... that sounds awesome, is that a thing?
They made it that you can explore the institute once, you get inflated by a tentacle monster, then you're supposed to pop it out at some point and have a pet that lives in your shower.

I can get my character knocked up by it, but even weeks/months later I still have the 'you look pregnant from the institute creature' warning. Either it's (likely) bugged despite saying it was fixed this patch, or there's some weird trigger for it.

For sure the new hucow gene treatment you can get in the industrial area is bugged. Can click on the location, but nothing happens.

Reactions: demidenizen
Jul 29, 2019

i activated the console "SugarCube" command in your browser, so check it, and look at the install file for the command list.

Download the file from "HERE".

that's awesome! I remember trying to do that before, would it be possible for you to teach me how, so I can try to do it for 1.3? Thanks!

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
Accidental Woman 1.31.0 Cheats - Console Activated:

Download the file from " ".

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020

Hi mistress.ayin.
I can't extract the AW_v1.31.0_[cheats]_Console.7z file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I currently have the 1.27.2 cheats version installed.
Can I just replace AW_v1-27-2_[cheats].html by AW_v1-29-1_[public]_Console.html?
And does have to put install.html in the folder game too?

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
Here's 1.3 w/cheats
I'm sure there will be updates to fix whatever bugs were introduced over the next couple days though.

Mega
and check my old link:

i uploaded another file "AW_v1.31.0_[cheats]_Console_v2 .7z" on that link, and i check that file it works on my pc and my phone too, i extract it with "ZArchiver" in my phone, but i uploaded another one for you.

Reactions: Serpream

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
and check my old link:

i uploaded another file "AW_v1.31.0_[cheats]_Console_v2 .7z" on that link, and i check that file it works on my pc and my phone too, i extract it with "ZArchiver" in my phone, but i uploaded another one for you.
The AW_v1.31.0_[cheats]_Console_v2.7z file works.
Thank you very much.

I'm getting virus when downloading, and it stops the download.
Strange, I scanned main archive and didn't detect a virus.

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
here my friend, virustotal scan:
02.png
and here scan with other antivirus data base:
03.png
of course the AVL anti virus has some security issue with "Mega.nz" website, not my file, here check the "mega.nz":
01.png
i think its because the AVL anti-virus belongs to "south korea" and that country has a problem with china ! and "Mega.nz or Mega.io" belongs to chinesse !!!
if you can not download my new file "AW_v1.31.0_[cheats]_Console_v2.7z " on that old link, before you download it, disable your anti-virus for 15 minute, then download it !! if your anti-virus still has a problem with the game "html" file, put that file in your "exclusion or exclude" section of your anti-virus, and if you don't know about "exclude", search exclude for anti-virus in the google.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 58 Votes