Oct 4, 2020
So, maybe my vision is just $#!%, but I just downloaded this game and checked out the FAQ page. Both are headache causing difficult to read. Why can't text based creators just create pages or games with basic black/white/etc backgrounds that the text on top of it is easy to read? More is not better. It does not make you a genius artist by adding it. Growing up I was taught in all aspects of art to 'keep it simple, stupid!' I can't have been the only one to have learned this lesson, can I?

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'passedOut') <<if aw.sleep.passedOut>>

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
The menu of purchases and actions in all stores and not only is very annoying.
the same problem in the bar and other places where the action window is scrollable, the problem is that when the player scrolls to the desired product, the sheet resets to the very beginning and so on every time, which really interferes with shopping and, frankly, is a little annoying.

evebishop

Oct 7, 2019
I'm scared to touch something that even ThaumX describes in this way.

Source: v1.23 blogpost

I thought the game was untested and unimplemented before. I'm not gonna touch it with a statement like that.
Make sure you take to heart the "Another chunk of stuff..." part. Imagine if Call of Duty had a quarter-assed poker minigame. The other 99% still works great!

Reactions: Rexaureus

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Make sure you take to heart the "Another chunk of stuff..." part. Imagine if Call of Duty had a quarter-assed poker minigame. The other 99% still works great!
I've played the "base game" often enough through the different version iterations.
I take long breaks between playing it.
For games like these, I keep a "changelog.txt" file and note down the stuff that interests me.
Then, when enough interesting stuff has accumulated, I'll play through the game again.
This game makes you spend way too much time clicking through menus and daily routines for me.

I'll check out the card game after they've done some more work on it.
I do like card games, so I don't want to sour my first impression.
The old sex system is a slog to click through.

Reactions: RenH

NoodleMyAsian

Sep 23, 2018
Something I hope get fixed relatively soon into the future is the clothing. Most of the time, while it describes the clothing, could be WAY different than the look of the placeholder image, and also half the time a different color. (Only thing I myself have found consistent, besides color, was the harness underwear/lingerie.

That and yes, it's a sex-crazed City and all, but, why are there almost 0 good quality conservative, or non-revealing clothes? Almost all the clothes I have for my playthrough are grade 20 for exhibitionist or practically naked, and most of the time I find conservative or normal clothes, they are grade -1 to 8 (Most I've found so far.) Or maybe just bad rng when it comes to weekly clothing spawns.

Reactions: ustar and Rexaureus
2.20 star(s) 57 Votes