Xcritu

Sep 24, 2022
Definitely more playable than 6 months ago when I first tried it.
But the dates and sex scenes still use too much time…. And while playing the game itself it seems you cannot edit the “speed” that the sex scenes play at.
While I enjoy the open nature of the dates, a sex scene cannot be said to be complete without at least one side having an orgasm… and sometimes that takes hours. So long dates plus long sex scenes means you can very easily go to the following morning, and also disrupt any jobs in the process.

Yes I know that for dates you are not required to fill all the gauges but the hardcore gamer in some of us MUST see all the 3 bars filled…..

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
I'd be legit happy when they stop prioritizing bad ends and making the non sex part more tedious than IRL.
tried playing a while ago and it was taking so damn long for any relationships to manually progress, still don't know how to do it other than the cheat menu. Went on dates constantly with someone for in game about 2 months and there was nothing happening so i just gave up.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
tried playing a while ago and it was taking so damn long for any relationships to manually progress, still don't know how to do it other than the cheat menu. Went on dates constantly with someone for in game about 2 months and there was nothing happening so i just gave up.
The non-cheaty way to progress relationships is going on dates. However, the dev, in his infinite wisdom, also decided to timelock each relationship stage so that you need to wait at least several in-game months before you can actually move on to the next step. Theoretically, there is also a chance that the NPC you're dating might take the initiative and progress on their own, but so far it's very RNG and I've only ever seen it happen once in my playthrough.

Apr 28, 2020
The non-cheaty way to progress relationships is going on dates. However, the dev, in his infinite wisdom, also decided to timelock each relationship stage so that you need to wait at least several in-game months before you can actually move on to the next step. Theoretically, there is also a chance that the NPC you're dating might take the initiative and progress on their own, but so far it's very RNG and I've only ever seen it happen once in my playthrough.
hence my comment above.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
is there any way to manipulate this and get those events to forcibly trigger? i remember wanting to see the marriage content but it felt like it would've taken 5 irl hours or something and i was not abt to do that

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
is there any way to manipulate this and get those events to forcibly trigger? i remember wanting to see the marriage content but it felt like it would've taken 5 irl hours or something and i was not abt to do that
Technically, the time-skip feature should help speed things along but it's still going to take a while. I remember save-editing a file I had a few versions ago to move the calendar date forward by 6 months to see if it would do anything.

It didn't.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Technically, the time-skip feature should help speed things along but it's still going to take a while. I remember save-editing a file I had a few versions ago to move the calendar date forward by 6 months to see if it would do anything.

It didn't.
don't remember a time skip feature so its good to know that's on the game, what would still cause relationships to take a while to progress then? Also does using that feature mess with anything like does it count as also missing work or any annoying things like that?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
don't remember a time skip feature so its good to know that's on the game, what would still cause relationships to take a while to progress then? Also does using that feature mess with anything like does it count as also missing work or any annoying things like that?
The time-skip feature is in the cheat version iirc. As for the relationships themselves, they're unfortunately time-locked. As in, you actually need to let several in-game weeks or months pass before progressing. You can find out how long when you try confessing to your date a few times. It will tell you how long it will take before you can move on the next step. If you're not cheating, that means keeping their love and affection for you consistently high enough until that time passes.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes