HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I remember seeing this before and was intrigued but was still new so I just wanted to see if it would keep building up to something.

Though based on the screenshots I gotta ask; how much fucking does Emma do with others so far?

Or at least scenes we can see since it seems from recent conversations on this page that the idea is to have perspective change or something?

Reactions: Gudil

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I remember seeing this before and was intrigued but was still new so I just wanted to see if it would keep building up to something.

Though based on the screenshots I gotta ask; how much fucking does Emma do with others so far?

Or at least scenes we can see since it seems from recent conversations on this page that the idea is to have perspective change or something?
lets just say its a blue baller special THIS update she gets to watch others fuck or can leave then pretty much end of this update

Reactions: HoneyLibido

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Changelog 0.0.14 RC
Content

• Added post Demon Lord Camp Encounter content
    -Play as Cross! (Cross-section? heh)
    -Takes place on three new maps!
Cross! Fiance or other guy?
It turn out to be male protagonist as well.
Hard pass on it since it not even optional I bet

TacoTea

Jun 17, 2017

Don't waste your time playing this game at it's current build or any build until it's completed imo... The developer has been progressing at the slowest pace possible for this game and i've seen it since it's first release and since then there's been close to nothing new. Definitely has the looks for a good game but I wouldn't get your hopes up anytime soon.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Cross! Fiance or other guy?
It turn out to be male protagonist as well.
Hard pass on it since it not even optional I bet
For Someone who hates male MC in female protagonist centric games, I don't it's going to be a problem in this game considering dev kind of already cleared it out. 90% of the game will focus on Emma including important decision making and rest of the 10% will be her SO POV( Optional), so no big deal.
Having different character POV in a game doesn't make them protagonist though unless they have as much agency as MC of the game does.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
For Someone who hates male MC in female protagonist centric games, I don't it's going to be a problem in this game considering dev kind of already cleared it out. 90% of the game will focus on Emma including important decision making and rest of the 10% will be her SO POV( Optional), so no big deal.
Having different character POV in a game doesn't make them protagonist though unless they have as much agency as MC of the game does.
If you in game female protagonist centered game, male male choise as well it multiple protagonist game. And I higly doubt that iw gonna be optional since it alse sated it will "hard ntr" = "forced male mc choise" with no chance to choose to not play them.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rugerrell6

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Don't waste your time playing this game at it's current build or any build until it's completed imo... The developer has been progressing at the slowest pace possible for this game and i've seen it since it's first release and since then there's been close to nothing new. Definitely has the looks for a good game but I wouldn't get your hopes up anytime soon.
Damn, well I guess I'll keep it on the backburn for a few more months or year again.

Reactions: Gudil

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Got an error T_T
That bug will happen if you use "FAST" when a mini-cg is displayed currently. Should hopefully be fixed in the next major patch.
Currently the area you are in and the next time you interact with Cross are the only areas where that'll be a real issue if you are using "FAST" to skip dialogue.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
If you in game female protagonist centered game, male choise as well it multiple protagonist game. And I higly doubt that iw gonna be optional since it alse sated it will "hard ntr" = "forced male mc choise" with no chance to choose to not play them.
The current in place section where you play as him isn't currently optional. It is, however, a story-focused linear section. I actually considered making it an optional flashback as told to Emma by another character. Would be cool, but can also make things needlessly more complex. For now the section will remain as is.

And based on my own preferences I would just say you don't need to worry about the rest of the game. This IS a female protagonist game.

This. Even if we decided there were going to be more sections where you must play as the male they'd also be linear story-focused sections. Think Ciri in Witcher 3 as a rough example.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Dont waste your breath, bro just likes to complain.

Shame to hear that. Tho Ive seen worse in terms of progression speed. The start of a game always has the (or should have the) slowest progression, since a lot of the basic framework still needs to be build, a lot of the standard sprites need to be created (before variations and cgs can be added en masse). So lets see how this goes.

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Shame to hear that. Tho Ive seen worse in terms of progression speed. The start of a game always has the (or should have the) slowest progression, since a lot of the basic framework still needs to be build, a lot of the standard sprites need to be created (before variations and cgs can be added en masse). So lets see how this goes.
Aside from funding this is correct more or less.

2D art-wise: A lot of time relatively speaking goes into the character designs. And we have a lot of them. So our 2D art pipeline should appear to speed up with a large chunk of the needed characters now done. Once we have the available funding too we will bring on a second artist as well which should near double the output. With all that said we do have 13 CG sets in the game as we speak. Plus 2 of 3 finished mini-cgs we just added.

(Our internal plans for upcoming patches should satiate the hunger for completely new content.)

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The current in place section where you play as him isn't currently optional. It is, however, a story-focused linear section. I actually considered making it an optional flashback as told to Emma by another character. Would be cool, but can also make things needlessly more complex. For now the section will remain as is.

And based on my own preferences I would just say you don't need to worry about the rest of the game. This IS a female protagonist game.

This. Even if we decided there were going to be more sections where you must play as the male they'd also be linear story-focused sections. Think Ciri in Witcher 3 as a rough example.
Even in lienear storytelling shoul be option. But sinse it gonna be unavoideble in these story you had im minde where we can even choose in the important part of story, playing as male or not. "I must say it hard pass for when even the important scenes of the story where you play as male ain't optional, sinse it based on your own preference". What about other player preferences if they don't like been forced to play male at all?
I pass on this one (I care less of the story where you play as male).
All best of luck.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: DrownedFealty

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Aside from funding this is correct more or less.

2D art-wise: A lot of time relatively speaking goes into the character designs. And we have a lot of them. So our 2D art pipeline should appear to speed up with a large chunk of the needed characters now done. Once we have the available funding too we will bring on a second artist as well which should near double the output. With all that said we do have 13 CG sets in the game as we speak. Plus 2 of 3 finished mini-cgs we just added.

(Our internal plans for upcoming patches should satiate the hunger for completely new content.)
Yea it would also heavily depends on other work you'd have to do on the side if funding isn't enough (yet) I reckon.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes