Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Is it bad for me to comment how all the guys in this game are super hot so the NTR isn't really NTR anymore. LOL I feel like NTR only works if the guy is ugly or monsterous looking but if the demon king is hot as hell, the dark elf is a tumblr sexy man and even the old guy is rather fine if you're into DILFs, its like "Im sorry Cross, how are you competing with these guys?"

Also, with how the prologue was and how everyone interacted, I can't help but just assume that Emma is just trans.

But I guess I'm probably missing the point as I'm diving in to get with the dark elf because he's too hot to resist LOL
Tbf, the guy usually being cucked in ntr always seems to elicit that question...and I'm just happy it's not a blonde tanned guy or an ugly bastard. Variety is nice.

sleepymonkey

Jul 5, 2021
Looking good! Really enjoyed the progress so far. And I also agree with those above mentioning that the current flow of 'voluntary' exposures is really syncing with the female character well.

If I could just add a slight opinion... I am sure NTR is a heavy focus here but if we could have some NTS content... that would be really a style I would be interested in. For example, perhaps other than the main reason for FMC to expose herself, we can add a slight twist... seeing how MC would need to level up his game before fighting the Demon Lord again, after waking up, he realizes that when the FMC is exposed or goes through NTR situation, there are buffs or power-ups for the MC. And by realizing this (+maybe internal desire), MC suggests to FMC to start approaching strangers to expose and this builds up to FMC being shared.... just thought since NTS is my click haha.

With that opinion aside, so far so good MegaloDEV!

Can't wait for the next update!

Reactions: MegaloDEV

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I will wait 6 months to come back here, not much in term of content for this 0.8 update, though a lot of bugfixes. This is not a complaint, I understand it take time and effort, just not worth to download atm if someone was waiting for a story update. For those who are playing on joiplay, get the latest versions of apk and plugins on patreon, better than the playstore version. It still get a drop in fps in maps on this game but for me it was on 23fps instead of 13fps.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I always found Ugly bastards unrealistic in general when it comes to NTR but that's the norm. Unless the ugly guy has money, no sane woman would actually leave. Then they can expand on their horizons LOL.

Also, is it normal for the game to lag the computer? I was having issues in the prologue.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Is it bad for me to comment how all the guys in this game are super hot so the NTR isn't really NTR anymore. LOL I feel like NTR only works if the guy is ugly or monsterous looking but if the demon king is hot as hell, the dark elf is a tumblr sexy man and even the old guy is rather fine if you're into DILFs, its like "Im sorry Cross, how are you competing with these guys?"

Also, with how the prologue was and how everyone interacted, I can't help but just assume that Emma is just trans.

But I guess I'm probably missing the point as I'm diving in to get with the dark elf because he's too hot to resist LOL
That's kind of the point of NTR. It is about these seemingly more attractive options for partners that make the concept work, despite how shallow that is. If the original interest is notably impressive, possibly excluding the sex, the only rational belief at that point for a successful NTR is that the character being taken is just a shallow whore interested in sex and easily goes to the first person to "knock the rocks off," if I'm wording that expression correctly, at which point the NTR work is notably less engaging.

One of my favorite NTR works is a NTR of schoolboy with a schoolgirl, unfortunately the boy catches the interest of the Student Council President of the school, and makes her move to steal the cute looking boy from his cute girlfriend, starting with her popping his cherry in the Student Council Office, and nominating him to a seat in the Student Council so he is forced to interact with her more often than his girlfriend, and because she is the Student Council President and the daughter of an influential family of the school, he can do nothing to her without ruining his and the school's reputation, leading to his feelings for his girlfriend to be steadily eroded away by the notably more attractive and capable ojou-sama, as in the beginning fallowing chapters the President has been having sex with him between chapters, eventually leading to the final chapter where he is actively trying to pleasure her without thinking about how he is doing so with another girl than his girlfriend, or more specifically viewing the President with the same kind of love as someone in a normal relationship, even when the original girlfriend walks in on them having sex, unnoticed by the boyfriend, as the President looks at her and wordlessly mouths her victory of claiming him for herself.

• Angry
Reactions: NiftyLit and Gudil

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
One of my favorite NTR works is a NTR of schoolboy with a schoolgirl, unfortunately the boy catches the interest of the Student Council President of the school, and makes her move to steal the cute looking boy from his cute girlfriend
Interesting. Do you remember the name?

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Interesting. Do you remember the name?
"Reihou Gakuen Seitokai," I think the English title is "The Student Council's Demand," by 8000 is what the artist is listed as. It is only a three chapter h-manga, but it is a far cry better NTR series than most I'd say.
I remember one series that had Moral Degradation in it, and it abruptly ended on the third chapter as the Student Council President of that series was time skipped into an exaggerated Gyaru slut, I remember the comment section of that chapter being ripe upset about how that ended, as it initially had decent build up for the Moral Degradation and NTR, but ruined it with her being left unfulfilled when she and her boyfriend at the time finally had sex, with her just up and disappearing for an undisclosed (if I'm remembering right), only to send him a video to his phone of her drastic transformation while having sex with the guy that change her into such. If you have some sick interest in this one the mouthful of a set of titles are, "Bitch No Susume ~ Mesu Ni Mezumeru Seitokaichou," or "Advice To A Bitch ~ Student Council President Becomes A Woman." The first two chapters are decent enough, and it would be a perfectly fine Moral Degradation and NTR series, if you ignore the last chapter.

Reactions: Davos2 and WinKid

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Damn! You guys work fast! I guess ignore the thread I submitted or maybe pull some info from mine?
And yeah "NTR" and being corrupted will eventually be avoidable. Later sections of the game will have the "hard NTR" where you can optional play as Emma's lover and view events from his perspective. The game's major focus IS on Emma's corruption. A "purity" route will eventually exist purely to add more weight to her corruption route.
That's what I would call a well thought itinerary. How much playable time the game has for now?

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Also, is it normal for the game to lag the computer? I was having issues in the prologue.
If you are on a laptop with a dGPU, try forcing the .exe to use the dGPU instead of the the iGPU. Done in either Nvidia Control Panel or the AMD equivalent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How far has it progressed? to 25% or less?
Less than 25% for sure haha. We are very early in the project. I would say somewhere around v0.2.x we'll be 25% complete. Right now the public version is 0.0.8 .

To be completely honest... we are right there with everyone and can't wait to release the finished game. However, there is a TON of stuff to do before then. Artwork, character designs, quests, maps, graphics, sound and entire gameplay systems.

That's what I would call a well thought itinerary. How much playable time the game has for now?
Thanks. I would say that'd be pretty dependent on your reading speed. Took me roughly an hour when play-testing the current version.

Reactions: ssgssnatsu
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes