4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2UAmyN.png

Overview:
Welcome to Ace of Affection’s 10th Season, a provocative journey through love, power, and desire in a dystopian America plagued by soaring divorce rates and a desperate need for genuine connection. As a boxing prodigy on sabbatical, you're thrust into a high-stakes competition aboard the opulent Queensland, vying for four enigmatic Queens of Suits - stunningly beautiful and unfathomably wealthy women obsessed with finding their perfect match in a world of hollow connections.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-08-09
Release Date: 2024-08-09
Developer: S1ck - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.png ss-7.jpg ss-8.jpg ss-9.jpg ss-10.jpg ss-11.jpg ss-12.jpg F3jUbr.jpg CcgLDH.jpg

S1ck Games

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
I don't know it's bad, but the first image already makes it clear that the MC is going to end up with something up his ass at some point... I think the 100% femdom approach is clear and not in a good way.
There is both a maledom and a femdom route! (That is, as long as you're comfortable with femdom between other characters.) The closest inspiration for me in this project has been Tess's Karlsson's Gambit VN. Please don't try to judge the book by its cover, I worked 8 months on this and released it for free to everyone, thanks!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ace of Affection [v0.1] [S1ck]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The closest inspiration for me in this project has been Tess's Karlsson's Gambit VN
Are you Anais?

We'll have to see if the routes are different (like in KB) or what the idea of the reality show is, but I'll just say that I love card and mind games :WeSmart:.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
There is both a maledom and a femdom route! (That is, as long as you're comfortable with femdom between other characters.) The closest inspiration for me in this project has been Tess's Karlsson's Gambit VN. Please don't try to judge the book by its cover, I worked 8 months on this and released it for free to everyone, thanks!
Its ok, I didn't mean to be rude, it's just that several projects that try to combine femaledom and male dom end up being something quite decadent where the female dom is favored leaving a very poor and bland maledom route, but that doesn't mean that this in specific is bad, and there is always an audience for everything.

I wish you luck in your project and if it develops well maybe in the future I will be able to see it with different eyes.(y)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I played a bit of it. Pretty good. Good choice on the MC model.

I did a quick go-through on SPG. Just suggestions. ;)

Thanks for the game. It's a good one.

Last edited:

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
How extensive is the femdom in this release? Any pegging content?

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
Reading the dev note, and if im interpreting it correctly, i wont have to be a door mat and be dominated? Or is that something that wont change? Im basing off screenshots and tags. Not kink shaming just not my thing, so im curious.

Reactions: Chris2041
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes