Aching Dreams series - Hentaicook

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone else remember or have a fondness for this series? One of the first adult games I put money into. The artstyle was unique, the writing funny, and the games actually had solid gameplay.

Sadly the creator went silent in 2016 and his games are near impossible to get hold of now due to the weird way they were hosted, and a lot of his domains expired.

If Hentaicook were to come back I reckon hed make big money, this was just before patreon and adult games became "mainstream" so to speak.

87_8-731x528.png 74037a35e3618545e733c1fda7b4cde2_original.jpg download.jpg

Reactions: sonhot and Axel1234

FreLOL

Mar 27, 2020
Hi, I just played the 2 not the full version I think. I found it entertaining, I tried looking for the full version or 3, but hey I was not successful :c

saradain

Mar 15, 2019
I remember playing those games, but i've never been able to find working versions of the sequels after the servers died, and i paid for both. would love to have those games again tbh

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
If anyone figures out how to get the 2nd game working or finds a good download, please let me know. Played this a lot back in the day and would love to experience it again!!

Ray123

Aug 26, 2017
The 1st game that you can play is free without buying an account for their games. Except for the 2nd and 3rd games.

BA295

Nov 23, 2016
Holy shit, THANK YOU. I forgot about this series for years until a couple a of months back but for the life of me I could remember the title or the site where it came from. It seems like the 2nd game (minus the pay the content) is available on Newgrounds.

I tried so damn hard to create a backup for the two games back in the day but I was very inexperienced in software and the game itself was locked down by the pesky creator, who for some reason only took currency from a shady as hell site in order to unlock the rest of the 2nd game.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
yes, 2nd Aching Dreams was one of the most quality flash game I've played, especially for the writing and how interesting dev managed to make what essentially was a dating sim game.

Unfortunately, it's all completely gone now that the site and monetising is gone. Kinda puts perspective on things - I do hope Steam never goes down, or my library is fucked :oops:

you can still find working copies of first game on swfchan if you want that nostalgia hit

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Buddy, Hentaicook shut down long ago, there is nothing we can do about especially since we can also play the first one except 2 and 3.

Oh i know it shut down, I just think he was ahead of his time. Hed make big money on the patreon scene nowadays. He was big around 2014-15 just before adult games really took off

Reactions: sonhot

Ray123

Aug 26, 2017
Oh i know it shut down, I just think he was ahead of his time. Hed make big money on the patreon scene nowadays. He was big around 2014-15 just before adult games really took off
But the question is, how will we rip 2 and 3 from the internet without making an account to play the full adult version?

kudamech

Mar 31, 2019
Anyone interested in the SWF scene files for AD2? I think I have them archived somewhere. Not quite the same as playing the flash game but it's something. Not sure if I managed to archive AD3.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone interested in the SWF scene files for AD2? I think I have them archived somewhere. Not quite the same as playing the flash game but it's something. Not sure if I managed to archive AD3.
sure, at least AD2 should have the first girl playable offline, IIRC

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
I think I have the first one and the third as SWF files,but not the second one (although there's at least one site where you can play the full version,for free).

tester8889

Nov 1, 2017

Im very interested - have fond memories of playing the game years back. Any chance you could share?